Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets?

Default Re: Tickets?

In my AXS account, is ONE scannable ticket. Would this be for all of my tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Bison View Post
    That is true, Road…however, taking the paper ticket out of the equation should make this process all the more efficient and streamlined. Electronic ticketing is not a new process for most manor events and venues. Somebody, or multiple organizations, is mishandling this whole process. I, for one, am pretty disgusted!
    Agreed! And for a fan base that NDSU athletic admins tells to “just show up” for games and don’t worry about ticket and concession (shitty) prices.

What NDSU athletic admins fail to understand/realize is that many of us grunt fans have plans to make, work to get ahead of/taken care of, travel and hotel reservations to manage, and countless other things to stay in front of in order to make this trip and hope to have a fun/non-stressful trip/time, and they fuck up like this??!!

I’m kinda with Lakes’ take that NDSU athletic admin is taking us for granted. I’m sorry, but fan support should be number 1 priority.

I’m not happy, and if (when) I see the “Matts”, they aren’t gonna be happy to see me.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    In my AXS account, is ONE scannable ticket. Would this be for all of my tickets?
    I’m just following the shitty directions from NDSU. They said they would notify us, so I’m assuming someone stayed after regular hours to do so.

This is Lakes-like DII after 9 times of “practice”. And I mean he is kinda correct on some of his takes.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Well I’m slowly making progress. I went to my desktop and it tells me which section and row my tickets are in.
    Section 124

Well I’m slowly making progress. I went to my desktop and it tells me which section and row my tickets are in.
    Section 124
    Thanks, Fanette! I was able to do the same thing…so at least I know what seats I’m assigned. But still no tickets in my account, that i will need to transfer to my son and another party.

Tickets are on my desktop!

Tickets are on my desktop!
    Are you carrying that to admission gates?
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I was on the phone with fanette and we got through this together. I transferred all mine and I did it all via desktop. I had to reset my password(we assumed Axs took personal info from flash-seats used in the past), so if you had a flash-seat account Axs has your name already. If you do reset your password, make sure you completely log-out of your email first before going back into Axs. Glad "fanette" helped, this is not easy!! Until you do it....lol

All that is in my account are tix I bought in August.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I see 2 in my account. Section 125. Does anybody know how many rows there are in these sections? Also, does seat 1 start on the side closest to the end zone or the side of the section closest to the 50?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!