Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets?

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb Bison View Post
    Still available two hours later. All the teeth grinding and complaining all for nothing
    Not only still available 2.5 hrs later...but many resale prices @ $70 for SRO.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KidZer0 View Post
    Assuming they're counting up from #1 my tickets are #s 397-399 and we got them right at high noon so there was some pretty good demand out of the gate. I believe there were going to be 1500 of them, I wonder how many are still available...
    Mine are 556 and 557...and that was early too. Hoping the continued availability drives down the seated prices. Already seeing some significant drops. Still 2x face value..but that's better than the 5x seen a few days ago.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    Mine are 556 and 557...and that was early too. Hoping the continued availability drives down the seated prices. Already seeing some significant drops. Still 2x face value..but that's better than the 5x seen a few days ago.
    Best time to buy is right before game. Even more so if there are still SRO available to hedge your bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    They just sent them the list yesterday is what the ticket office told me
    So some of it is on the ticket office
    so they waited until after Xmas & New Years vaca. awesome. Montana St had theirs before
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so they waited until after Xmas & New Years vaca. awesome. Montana St had theirs before
    Seems like its this way every year. Don't understand how other schools always do it faster.
    And I know they look at team makers rank, but other schools have that system too.

Is our ticket office just understaffed?

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Seems like its this way every year. Don't understand how other schools always do it faster.
    And I know they look at team makers rank, but other schools have that system too.

Is our ticket office just understaffed?
    I don’t know, but this is ridiculous. It’s never taken this long in the past. It’s only our 9th time tho, so maybe they’ll get it right on the 10th try./purple.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Well, it is a different process this year. Other years we were given paper tickets.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Well, it is a different process this year. Other years we were given paper tickets.
    Did NDSU put the Dome metal detector monitors and ticket scanners in charge of this new process?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Did NDSU put the Dome metal detector monitors and ticket scanners in charge of this new process?
    You get a free pretzel leftover from the GSU second semi final game for your time.

I was able to do a password reset on the AXS app (couldn’t do that earlier) but no tickets yet.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    That is true, Road…however, taking the paper ticket out of the equation should make this process all the more efficient and streamlined. Electronic ticketing is not a new process for most manor events and venues. Somebody, or multiple organizations, is mishandling this whole process. I, for one, am pretty disgusted!