Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets?

Default Re: Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    Why does the ticket office act as if this is all new to them? They tend to make things way more difficult than they need to be sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Bison View Post
    I had emailed the ticket office yesterday asking about specifically when the allotment tickets would be disbursed on the AXS app. They replied…”The NCAA will be sending the tickets tomorrow. They have not indicated at what time that process will take place. The ticket office will be sending an email later this afternoon with information on AXS and some FAQ’s.” So, basically NDSU has taken a “hands-off” approach and appears to be unwilling to dig into things for its fans/donors. I personally feel they should be more involved in making this a smooth, stress-free process by being more involved as a go-between!
    Agree with both of you. NDSU/Ticket Office should be way more on top of and involved in this. I mean, we are less than 4 days to kickoff and allotment recipients still don't have tickets??!! Not to mention my situation, where I have friends that I need to transfer tickets to. I am more than a bit perturbed!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Knowing the NCAA as we do, I suspect they wanted to take credit for making it a mess all by themselves.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Just purchased SRO tickets and heading out tomorrow for FRISCO!! If in need of tickets SRO's are still available.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Knowing the NCAA as we do, I suspect they wanted to take credit for making it a mess all by themselves.
    Haha! Funny, but true! Just received an e-mail from NDSU Ticket Office…they must be sensing the frustration many of us are feeling!

“Bison Fans,

The NCAA will be sending your FCS Championship tickets to your AXS account later today. We have not heard back on a specific time yet, but once they let us know that the tickets are on your account, we will let you know and send you more information on how to use your account. If you have any questions in the meantime, please send us an email and we will get back to you.

Thanks,

Bison Ticket Office”

They just sent them the list yesterday is what the ticket office told me
    So some of it is on the ticket office
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    They just sent them the list yesterday is what the ticket office told me
    So some of it is on the ticket office
    I don't know if it's player/staff/university personnel they're waiting on but this seems downright ridiculous. Any "normie" who's gotten allotment tickets had to have their request in by 12/20. That's 2 weeks before they apparently sent this list to the NCAA. What's happening in those two weeks???

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't know if it's player/staff/university personnel they're waiting on but this seems downright ridiculous. Any "normie" who's gotten allotment tickets had to have their request in by 12/20. That's 2 weeks before they apparently sent this list to the NCAA. What's happening in those two weeks???
    They are calling top sponsors and donors and friends of the program to see who might want some of the tickets they held back ...

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    They are calling top sponsors and donors and friends of the program to see who might want some of the tickets they held back ...
    Ridiculous if True

Quote Originally Posted by DAS BISON View Post
    Just purchased SRO tickets and heading out tomorrow for FRISCO!! If in need of tickets SRO's are still available.
    Still available two hours later. All the teeth grinding and complaining all for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb Bison View Post
    Still available two hours later. All the teeth grinding and complaining all for nothing
    Assuming they're counting up from #1 my tickets are #s 397-399 and we got them right at high noon so there was some pretty good demand out of the gate. I believe there were going to be 1500 of them, I wonder how many are still available...