Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets?

Default Re: Tickets?

Just found this email in my junk/spam folder:

Welcome to FCS Championship Week!Your tickets will be available startingtomorrow. This year, alltickets will be mobile on the AXS app. You can download theapp through the Apple Store or Google Play store. Please do not try to print out anytickets or take screenshots. If you have issues pullingyour tickets up on game day, NCAA personnel will be available at the ToyotaStadium ticket office to assist you.

If youwould like to transfer any of your tickets, you can only do that through AXS,either on the website or in the app.

If youhave any questions about mobile tickets, AXS, or Toyota Stadium, please clickon one of the buttons below.

Go Bison!

BisonTicket Office

What the hell? How do I know what my password is. And, if AXS tries to send me an email to change password, I likely won't be able to see it until tomorrow because of my filter.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    But is says they will "create" an account using the email they have and to simply download the App for now. I haven't created my own account because they didn't tell me to do that--just downloaded the App per instructions. No idea if they will send out an email advising that tickets are there. And, when they do "create" my account, how will I know what the password is?

Seems like a Clust**** way of doing things, and its causing me unnecessary stress.
    If they create a new account there should be* a "Forgot Password" link to facilitate creating a password.

* SHOULD BE but, as you say, seems like a bit of a cluster so far based on your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    If they create a new account there should be* a "Forgot Password" link to facilitate creating a password.

* SHOULD BE but, as you say, seems like a bit of a cluster so far based on your experience.
    I just talked to the ticket office and was informed that the tickets would be downloaded later today and to be patient. Once tickets are downloaded, we are supposed to recieve and email from "either the NCAA or AXS"--she didn't know for sure--and then we are to open the App, attempt to sign in, and then do the "forgot" password" option. What a bunch of BS to have to go through.
    NOTE: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T GET YOUR TICKETS THROUGH NDSU ALLOTMENT, PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE, AS IT WILL JUST CONFUSE THE SITUTATION MORE.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I just talked to the ticket office and was informed that the tickets would be downloaded later today and to be patient. Once tickets are downloaded, we are supposed to recieve and email from "either the NCAA or AXS"--she didn't know for sure--and then we are to open the App, attempt to sign in, and then do the "forgot" password" option. What a bunch of BS to have to go through.
    NOTE: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T GET YOUR TICKETS THROUGH NDSU ALLOTMENT, PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE, AS IT WILL JUST CONFUSE THE SITUTATION MORE.
    I'm sure if you wanted to facilitate the process you could create an AXS account under the same email your GoBison account is under. I already had an AXS account under that same email as my GoBison account and I got tickets through the NDSU allotment this year. No tickets yet but I'm sure if they see an account under that same email they just transfer them to that account rather than create it new and make you go through the "Forgot password" process to get access to it.

I'm through the NDSU allotment and followed the instructions to get the axs app yesterday and found out that I apparently had an account already? So I reset the password. No tickets as of now though. Hopefully it's not an issue that I already had an account under the email I use for gobison.com....you'd hope they'd just put the tickets in that account.

Seems like we have to constantly solve problems that are already solved by changing everything and confusing everyone.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I'm through the NDSU allotment and followed the instructions to get the axs app yesterday and found out that I apparently had an account already? So I reset the password. No tickets as of now though. Hopefully it's not an issue that I already had an account under the email I use for gobison.com....you'd hope they'd just put the tickets in that account.

Seems like we have to constantly solve problems that are already solved by changing everything and confusing everyone.
    I was in the same boat and surprised by that as well. I think accounts on the NCAA's old system (Flashseats) were automatically set up in AXS because I have all my old orders that I made through the NCAA's site and through Flashseats in previous years on my AXS account.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm sure if you wanted to facilitate the process you could create an AXS account under the same email your GoBison account is under. I already had an AXS account under that same email as my GoBison account and I got tickets through the NDSU allotment this year. No tickets yet but I'm sure if they see an account under that same email they just transfer them to that account rather than create it new and make you go through the "Forgot password" process to get access to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post

I was in the same boat and surprised by that as well. I think accounts on the NCAA's old system (Flashseats) were automatically set up in AXS because I have all my old orders that I made through the NCAA's site and through Flashseats in previous years.
    Thanks for the input, Gentlemen. We'll see what happens I guess.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I was in the same boat and surprised by that as well. I think accounts on the NCAA's old system (Flashseats) were automatically set up in AXS because I have all my old orders that I made through the NCAA's site and through Flashseats in previous years on my AXS account.
    This. If you go to the Flashseats website, there is a message saying "Flashseats will be discontinued on August 31, 2020. Go to AXS.com and sign in or create an account using the same email as your Flashseats account. "
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Why does the ticket office act as if this is all new to them? They tend to make things way more difficult than they need to be sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    Why does the ticket office act as if this is all new to them? They tend to make things way more difficult than they need to be sometimes.
    I had emailed the ticket office yesterday asking about specifically when the allotment tickets would be disbursed on the AXS app. They replied…”The NCAA will be sending the tickets tomorrow. They have not indicated at what time that process will take place. The ticket office will be sending an email later this afternoon with information on AXS and some FAQ’s.” So, basically NDSU has taken a “hands-off” approach and appears to be unwilling to dig into things for its fans/donors. I personally feel they should be more involved in making this a smooth, stress-free process by being more involved as a go-between!