Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Start Paying Attention to Flight Cancellations

Default Re: Start Paying Attention to Flight Cancellations

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    and then go to Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee its drippy bad there! I was in Baton Rouge in June one year and its was so damn Humid I never dried off, outdoor wedding, outdoor, wedding party, outdoor everything..just miserable
    My in-laws are in McAllen about an hour east of South Padre Island so it's a little more tropical than the northern part of Texas. It's an 8-hour drive from Frisco down to McAllen even without any traffic in DFW or Austin.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    My in-laws are in McAllen about an hour east of South Padre Island so it's a little more tropical than the northern part of Texas. It's an 8-hour drive from Frisco down to McAllen even without any traffic in DFW or Austin.
    I thought in TX every next town was an 8 hour drive.

I was at South Padre Island once but it was after a hurricane so there was red tide business going on and it was hard to breath. It sucked.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So after the teams arrive on Wed we WILL have a champion by the end of day Saturday. Even if Covid gets involved.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    So after the teams arrive on Wed we WILL have a champion by the end of day Saturday. Even if Covid gets involved.
    Nope.

If both teams are unable to play after arriving in Frisco, the game will be declared a no-contest, and the 2021 NCAA Division I FCS championship will be vacated.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Nope.

If both teams are unable to play after arriving in Frisco, the game will be declared a no-contest, and the 2021 NCAA Division I FCS championship will be vacated.
    Simple answer. Do not test anyone.... There now there will be a game on saturday.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Nope.

Ah yes, I knew that. Dumb. I guess what we do know is if both teams make it to Frisco on Wed the game will not be rescheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Ah yes, I knew that. Dumb. I guess what we do know is if both teams make it to Frisco on Wed the game will not be rescheduled.
    Yes. But I think you're right, there will most likely be a game at this point, although it's not a sure thing.

It's amazing to see the narrative changing very quickly. The experts are coming around to what I've been saying for a year or more and are moving away from cases and more toward severe illness and death. This thing is never going away.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Yes. But I think you're right, there will most likely be a game at this point, although it's not a sure thing.

It's amazing to see the narrative changing very quickly. The experts are coming around to what I've been saying for a year or more and are moving away from cases and more toward severe illness and death. This thing is never going away.
    The only thing that has ever mattered is the ability of our health care infrastructure to deliver service to those who require it and for whatever situation they present with. So if that has been your assertion then I believe you have been right.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nope.

If a team falls below these minimums, a school still could choose to play.
    Basically, unless your team gets totally wiped out, it would be pretty stupid to say you cannot play once on site.
    It would be forfeiting to the other team if they declare they can play. The team that sacks up and says they can play gets the trophy.

And since there is no minimum player standard, you could declare yourself ready to play with 11 guys or even less if the other team forfeits.

Game theory here says unless you've got noone left, you declare yourself able to play.