Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CFPlayoffs 2021

Default Re: CFPlayoffs 2021

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Cinc holds 3 y out for the tide
    Cinci holds again time to tie this thing up

Quote Originally Posted by Strommer10 View Post
    Well if Roehl is getting 6 yards per rush against Montana State, I'd hope he keeps running the ball like Bama is doing.
    oh I'm not ripping on it. I fully expect NDSU to come out like that.

TD BAMA. 17- 3
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

If I didn't look at the score, I'd think Alabama was up by 24 or 27 at the half.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    If I didn't look at the score, I'd think Alabama was up by 24 or 27 at the half.
    exactly... well. 17-6 & Cincinnati gets the ball.

I feel if Bama holds them here then the enslaught starts

can Bama run this clock out??

Bama is the ndsu of the fbs.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Fickell and the offensive coaching staff should be embarrassed. Just awful play calling all day and they've been late getting the call in numerous times, putting Ridder and the offense in shitty positions.

That last fourth down call was absolutely beyond moronic. The offensive line hasn't been able to hold up all day and they call a super slow developing play and it gets absolutely blown up before Ridder evens gets a chance to get his eyes to the LOS and beyond.

When there is a talent disparity, like pretty much any team vs Alabama, you have to execute so well in every phase to win. While the secondary and pass rush have come through, the run defense and offensive line have been bad, and the coaching has been atrocious.

I'm not a huge Ridder guy, but he's been put in an impossible position with a shitty gameplan and its going exactly as I feared. Cincy belonged in this game, thanks to their defense, but the in game coaching has held the offense back tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Bama is the ndsu of the fbs.
    NDSU lite.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Fickell and the offensive coaching staff should be embarrassed. Just awful play calling all day and they've been late getting the call in numerous times, putting Ridder and the offense in shitty positions.

That last fourth down call was absolutely beyond moronic. The offensive line hasn't been able to hold up all day and they call a super slow developing play and it gets absolutely blown up before Ridder evens gets a chance to get his eyes to the LOS and beyond.

When there is a talent disparity, like pretty much any team vs Alabama, you have to execute so well in every phase to win. While the secondary and pass rush have come through, the run defense and offensive line have been bad, and the coaching has been atrocious.

I'm not a huge Ridder guy, but he's been put in an impossible position with a shitty gameplan and its going exactly as I feared. Cincy belonged in this game, thanks to their defense, but the in game coaching has held the offense back tremendously.
    Great opening drive then crickets.

I knew when they dropped that td that was a bit high that it was all over.

Also let’s go Michigan!