Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    SAM SHOULD DRIVE TO THE HOOP. (MAYBE HE GETS FOULED) and have Rocky/Grant crashing boards for a put back

THATS how you coach that at the end.
    Yep with Griesel also looking for the kick out three
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

We have rarely drawn up good plays. Even the midco color over the last few years references our lack of movement on offense and I can tell it drives him nuts but he doesn’t specifically say so.

Funny thing is I have been a twolves fan since they started and In the last ten years end of game situations with like thirteen coaches on the bench they run absolutely nothing ever.
    If it flies it dies.

A shot fake would have easily created a Wilson foul vs the block.

The technical was actually fine as the refs to that point were absolutely horrible and extremely one sided. Usually that isn’t the case as bad as that was. Missed free throws are what cost us that game.
    If it flies it dies.

Cant spot a team like SDSU 20 point leads...would have liked us to switch up defesnes earlier. We let them get to their spots to easy and they punished us for most of the game. Good second half surge but super disappointing to drop this game on our home floor. Honestly they looked better with out Friedel, ball moved much better. As for the last play i would have liked seeing Eady bring it up and get Sam a post touch. Good chance Sam scores or gets fouled if they dont send help.

Bright side is Shac crowd showed some piss and vinegar tonight. Even with bullshit summit scheduling a rivalry game during a holiday break.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Bright side is Shac crowd showed some piss and vinegar tonight. Even with bullshit summit scheduling a rivalry game during a holiday break.
    I would like to see our BB players fight, scrap and compete like our FB does most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I would like to see our BB players fight, scrap and compete like our FB does most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    They fought back after being down twenty. Effort isn't the problem. I agree that our lazy looking offense has me scratching my head often trying to understand what the point of it all is. But the players give every ounce of effort they have and it shows.

Bad stretches of shooting, especially at the line cost us this one.

Was great to see the fight in the team tonight. Was great to see Dave get all hot. I loved that. Need more of that. Whether it’s at refs, players or fans during big plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

What a fun game it turned out to be at… the outcome wasn’t what I was hoping for… what’s wrong with rocky his first half was awful… I know foul trouble but he just looks out of it the last few home games
    TRUST THE PROCESS