Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I thought after the technical, we'd get some make up calls. Nope. That idiot ref has doubled-down. He's currently got to be SDSU's MVP.
    That guy has his head up his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why couldn't we wait until 2-3secs left to shoot at end there?? we shot it at 8 secs & gave sdsu a chance.

ps.. that sdsu guy barely touched rocky at end... why go off on that.. there were many worse calls in that 1st half to go off on...
    Bullshit. Both arms shove in the back. Smiling like a schmuck cause he knew he got away with it.

why couldn't we wait until 2-3secs left to shoot at end there?? we shot it at 8 secs & gave sdsu a chance.

ps.. that sdsu guy barely touched rocky at end... why go off on that.. there were many worse calls in that 1st half to go off on...

if the sdsu guys are gonna lean into you like that & refs ain't gonna call it.

then BAIT them and step back so they fall down
    Rewind it. He elbows Sam in the back before ever engaging Rocky. That's what I assumed was the missed call Richman was upset about.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

if the sdsu guys are gonna lean into you like that & refs ain't gonna call it.

then BAIT them and step back so they fall down
    I think it all finally boiled over....bison have foul trouble all over the place...that foul on Grant was pathetic. Sdsu kid didn't box out at all and they blew the whistle...then nothing on the other end with rocky. Also prolly a play to get the crowd going...refs have been awful from the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    I think it all finally boiled over....bison have foul trouble all over the place...that foul on Grant was pathetic. Sdsu kid didn't box out at all and they blew the whistle...then nothing on the other end with rocky. Also prolly a play to get the crowd going...refs have been awful from the tip.
    Our entire team is going to foul out at this rate. Especially when they blow the whistle for simply being in spot that an SDSU player wants to be in.

So at halftime, does some Summit league official call these refs and say "lighten the f*** up against the Bison. You're making it too obvious."

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It seems when Rocky gets aggressive driving and spinning to the basket, that is when he is most effective.
    But that is hit and miss.
    Richman coaching is bizarre to me. No doubling down when they go inside which seems the Rabbits are doing at will.
    How can you let them get in the paint every single possession?? The Bison aren't even trying to defend it.

rocky w a couple good baskets

but Arians and Easly from 3 on fire

down 15
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Rewind it. He elbows Sam in the back before ever engaging Rocky. That's what I assumed was the missed call Richman was upset about.
    maybe that's what it was. got it

regardless. the 2-3 bad calls don't stop sdsu from scoring at fucking will like noon time at the YMCA

we are shooting almost 50% & down 17. wow
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

We suck. Fire Richman, promote Jory. Have some balls Matt!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt