Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 1990 v IUP: DII Title Game

Default Re: 1990 v IUP: DII Title Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Simy had the flu and was seen puking when the D was out on the field.
    I love that Brock Jensen Prequel.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    I missed the Pittsburg game as I was in a finals exam. Didn’t know who won till I drove from Engineering college to the north side of the stadium and saw the score.

Then for this championship game, we were at Paradiso. Drank a lot, then when we got back to married student housing, we found our son with a broken foot. The babysitter had pushed him on a tricycle while he was barefoot, and he got his foot stuck in the spokes. So we brought him to emergency, and the looks I got as I spurred my sleech trying to explain it was an accident. Theriously.....

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    My favorite line ever to come from Ed Schultz was after the long Tony Satter TD run. "When the locust come, they eat everything."
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by JCEE1990 View Post
    I missed the Pittsburg game as I was in a finals exam. Didn’t know who won till I drove from Engineering college to the north side of the stadium and saw the score.

Then for this championship game, we were at Paradiso. Drank a lot, then when we got back to married student housing, we found our son with a broken foot. The babysitter had pushed him on a tricycle while he was barefoot, and he got his foot stuck in the spokes. So we brought him to emergency, and the looks I got as I spurred my sleech trying to explain it was an accident. Theriously.....
    Hahaha! That sounds like something that would've happened to my folks when they were in grad school - I was constantly bashing myself into things.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    My favorite line ever to come from Ed Schultz was after the long Tony Satter TD run. "When the locust come, they eat everything."
    He got that line from Jim Adelson.

There were less concussions with larger shoulder pads. But, Hammersmith-Hemingway would disagree—>CTE.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If someone told me, we would have a chance to win more National Championships (9) than we won in D2 (8) within 13 years being eligible for the playoffs...
    5zexh1.jpg
    I agree. and still.... no one who isnt already wearing a Snorty shirt gives a shit, unfortunately
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

How about a Snorty license plate?

"Flu". Ha! Certain rules were not really enforced too much during the run of trips to Florence, AL. They were so much more talented that year that some of our guys showed up hungover and still kicked the living crap of IUP.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    "Flu". Ha! Certain rules were not really enforced too much during the run of trips to Florence, AL. They were so much more talented that year that some of our guys showed up hungover and still kicked the living crap of IUP.
    He didn’t have the flu! Eddie made that up. He was tackled and landed on the ball. Instead of knocking the wind out it caused him to barf up all the fluid he drank. Not much food in the belly with early start time of those games. Not hungover! That’s ridiculous!