Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Contact the City on Fargodome upgrades / poor operations

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Contact the City on Fargodome upgrades / poor operations

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ok I gotta ask. Are peoples attention spans so disjointed from being connected 24/7 that every waking second something has to be going on???? I really dont get it.
    Well if they had wifi we could look at our phones during the down time bro

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well if they had wifi we could look at our phones during the down time bro
    Well there ya go. Problem solved.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think the proseed guy should DJ and play nothing but George Straight.
    Then Dan Michael's would tell the students to show off their moves and make the whole experience feel like a contrived play date

Props to Pro Seed. That Peltier guy is a gangster and donates money like he's buying a late

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ok I gotta ask. Are peoples attention spans so disjointed from being connected 24/7 that every waking second something has to be going on???? I really dont get it.
    It's not about the die hard bison fans or even the die hard football fans. Those days also bring a certain percentage of not so die hard fans that need something more than just the game on the field.

And when then not sure die hard fans start to not want to go to the games those die hard fans that are chained to them probably stop coming too.

And while we are at it can the gold star matching band do ANYTHING to keep a person's attention during halftime. Woof.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They would fuck that up too. It would be the Bison DJ, sponsored by [enter prominent business.] Then during the music, Dan Michael's will read off 9 different commercials.

I love the fact we have corporate support, but all this corporate fecees is smeared everywhere. It's soulless,
    lifeless and sterile. It's fucking annoying and makes me want to blow my brains out
    The DJ money bags brought to you by gate city bank playing the gate city bank jingle coming to you from the gate city bank corner of gate city bank field!!!!!!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    It's not about the die hard bison fans or even the die hard football fans. Those days also bring a certain percentage of not so die hard fans that need something more than just the game on the field.

And when then not sure die hard fans start to not want to go to the games those die hard fans that are chained to them probably stop coming too.

And while we are at it can the gold star matching band do ANYTHING to keep a person's attention during halftime. Woof.

I would consider myself a die hard fan… and I love following along on Twitter during the game. Probably similar to how some like to listen to the radio call.

The DJ money bags brought to you by gate city bank playing the gate city bank jingle coming to you from the gate city bank corner of gate city bank field!!!!!!

That's too edgy for a sterile corporate sponsor. I'm sure they would sponsor The Wiggles or Christian soft rock

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I would consider myself a die hard fan… and I love following along on Twitter during the game. Probably similar to how some like to listen to the radio call.
    I love following and posting in the gameday threads while at the game but 75% of the time I can't because cell coverage sucks.

Also like to check scores from around the conference and then other playoffs games in the earlier rounds too.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yech. I keep getting invited to the Fargodome. Why would I want to come to a dump like that?

Oh yeah, the tailgating outside!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

This times 1,000. To all of the “I’m a man, I just go for the football!” mouth breather boomer responses to this topic, people have wives, kids, friends, etc. that don’t shit green and yellow like us. Twice this year I traveled back to ND, tailgated then skipped the game because my fiancée slept for two hours in the stands during the Albany game. Her remarks were that it’s the most boring sporting event she’s ever experienced. Worst part is that i totally agree with her stance if you’re not a bison fan. S T A L E. Stale as the $5 pretzel they sell in the concourse.

Those are the fans/couples/families we’re losing out on, and it’s a shame because it’s probably a majority of our younger fan base.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*