Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Contact the City on Fargodome upgrades / poor operations

Default Re: Contact the City on Fargodome upgrades / poor operations

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    NDSU finally sending out an online satisfaction survey to ticket holders but not having anyone test it to make sure it works properly....very Matt Larsen.
    Yep—have no idea whether my response was submitted. Tried to submit several times and it kept telling me I had inserted text where it shouldn’t have been, and then finally said, survey has either timed out or been submitted. Tried to open it up again and it said survey can’t be found.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Contact the City on Fargodome upgrades / poor operations

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yep—have no idea whether my response was submitted. Tried to submit several times and it kept telling me I had inserted text where it shouldn’t have been, and then finally said, survey has either timed out or been submitted. Tried to open it up again and it said survey can’t be found.
    Just received another Survey email. This one said the survey emailed earlier this morning “had a technical glitch that has now been fixed.”. Re-took survey and submitted. Much smoother experience this time.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.