Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Getting into the FargoDome

Default Re: Getting into the FargoDome

Getting out of the east parking lots usually isn't too bad and we always park over there because we just head down University to south Fargo. I would imagine the people trying to get on University south of the SHAC have big problems.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Getting out of the east parking lots usually isn't too bad and we always park over there because we just head down University to south Fargo. I would imagine the people trying to get on University south of the SHAC have big problems.
    East side is easier to get out of the parking lot because it's straight to University, but the traffic on University is worse. It takes longer to get out of the West lot, but once you're out, there are so many more options. You can leave on 17th and slide over to 12th Ave . You can hop on 19th and head west or east. If you head east, you can easily cut around by driving further north. For that reason, I prefer to park in the tailgating lot.

Maybe if they allowed full tailgating on the east side, that could spread some of it out? Maybe the convenience would get the fans more engaged and want to tailgate and spread it out a bit more.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Here is something positive about the post game traffic jams. Not one person came over and told us to shut down tailgating. We just stayed and talked about how great a game it was. We even had some people who had packed up and were waiting in the nonmoving line get out and ask if they could join us. Of course. Actually good way to meet people and share some stories as often get stuck in your own tailgate crew circle too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Here is something positive about the post game traffic jams. Not one person came over and told us to shut down tailgating. We just stayed and talked about how great a game it was. We even had some people who had packed up and were waiting in the nonmoving line get out and ask if they could join us. Of course. Actually good way to meet people and share some stories as often get stuck in your own tailgate crew circle too much.
    I can relate to your last point ....
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...oor-operations

I started a thread with easy to click contact info to the Fargo City Commission

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I can relate to your last point ....
    Your best chance of finding people that will talk to you.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.