Default Re: Frisco Roll Call 2021 edition

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I had COVID. I take it serious. But this is weird

https://www.ncaa.org/about/resources...fcs-title-game
    Stop testing. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Stop testing. Problem solved.
    If I understand it correctly, the only people getting tested are those with symptoms and the few that aren't vaccinated so I would say the game has a good shot at happening.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    If I understand it correctly, the only people getting tested are those with symptoms and the few that aren't vaccinated so I would say the game has a good shot at happening.
    Yeah, I believe that's correct. The only tricky part is if someone unvaccinated or showing symptoms tests positive then they test all their close contacts, vaccinated or not. I believe that's what's been cancelling the bowl games.

However, it seems more than a bit ironic that none of the big bowl games were impacted at all... as in they went on as schedule but also I didn't hear about a single player who had to sit out in any of the CFP semis or New Year's Day games due to a positive COVID test. My guess is when the games actually matter there's a very different interpretation of what "showing symptoms" is as compared to when the games don't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, I believe that's correct. The only tricky part is if someone unvaccinated or showing symptoms tests positive then they test all their close contacts, vaccinated or not. I believe that's what's been cancelling the bowl games.

However, it seems more than a bit ironic that none of the big bowl games were impacted at all... as in they went on as schedule but also I didn't hear about a single player who had to sit out in any of the CFP semis or New Year's Day games due to a positive COVID test. My guess is when the games actually matter there's a very different interpretation of what "showing symptoms" is as compared to when the games don't really matter.
    That's how it 'felt' to me as well.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

teams that didnt really care to compete seemed to me to use the Rona as an excuse because there are no implications, just say Rona and walk away. Really getting old hearing this BS non stop
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The teams in real games got vaxed. Michigan did it as a full team event
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

First time back to Frisco since 2012…this time with kids. If we get the littlest standing room only tickets can we have them down by us sitting on our lap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    First time back to Frisco since 2012…this time with kids. If we get the littlest standing room only tickets can we have them down by us sitting on our lap?

of course, no one is sitting down this game anyways!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post

Question is missing context. Is the littlest a 3 year old? Or is the littlest 17?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Question is missing context. Is the littlest a 3 year old? Or is the littlest 17?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk