Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Roll Call 2021 edition

Default Re: Frisco Roll Call 2021 edition

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I know long-range forecasts are iffy, but the Weather Underground predicts 51 degrees at kickoff with a partly cloudy sky. https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/tx/frisco
    It has been 75-83 the past week. But like you said hard to predict the weather 10 days from now.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    It has been 75-83 the past week. But like you said hard to predict the weather 10 days from now.
    I know some people who know weather and apparently in this day in age, they are pretty accurate up to ten days out. In fact, they are so accurate, it sticks out a lot when they miss.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Where you all sitting? I'm in section 102, row 4.
    Sec 116 Row 7 . 4 tickets together. Still need 2 more.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Thanks, Nel -- I'm set!

The couple that owns the bar where I hold watch parties is buying my airfare and I'm using cc reward points for rooms at the Hyatt Regency. Bringing 3 "converted" Bison fans that can't wait to experience a Bison game live. Cant wait!
    I still owe ya Bri Dog. meet ya there
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Gon’ be cold Saturday night tho
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Found tickets yesterday! It’s my first time down in Frisco being over 21. What are the big hangout bars? I’ve heard Scruffy Duffys and Twin Peaks. Any other bars I should know about?

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    Found tickets yesterday! It’s my first time down in Frisco being over 21. What are the big hangout bars? I’ve heard Scruffy Duffys and Twin Peaks. Any other bars I should know about?
    Hey, Montana! See you down there (this is Shane's brother Brian if you didn't know).

This bar will be filled with Bison fans. And if you check out the photos, lots of them have a Bison neon sign (if you can take your eyes off of the servers)...

https://www.facebook.com/WildPitchSportsBar
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Shit, I was worried about tickets (got them), and I just ran into a guy at the bar (I've met him before) and he said I should've contacted him. Never thought of it, unfortunately. He is in the NDSU Athletic Hall of Fame; free safety in the class of 1969...

https://gobison.com/honors/bison-ath...el-gehrett/169
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Booked flights and hotel...still working on tickets. Our first trip...wife and I have only been to one or two games total since graduating...a million years ago...Bri-Dog knows how long that is.
    Still looking for tickets?

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PAC Bison View Post
    Still looking for tickets?
    Thank goodness the CDC reduced the quarantine period or I'd be cancelling. However, I'll be there with my 8 and 10 year old boys. We are pumped!
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha