Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Roll Call 2021 edition

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Frisco Roll Call 2021 edition

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Still looking at airfare. Hotel booked. Airfare came down, now $51.96 RT. Might just have to come for the tailgate if no tickets are forthcoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just find your way down there, you'll get into the game
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 16>1 View Post
    Just find your way down there, you'll get into the game
    Scored 4 tickets Friday night right after the game while enjoying a beer at Applebees. A JMU fan and his son walked into the bar portion (it was full) and asked if he could sit at our table (just me and another guy). I replied "sure". We talked about the game and he mentioned that, now, he had 4 tickets he needed to sell......BINGO !!!! Bought them on the spot for face value; he electronically transferred tickets, and my group is set. My perfect Frisco attendance record will be intact; also, this year , I'm bringing my Mrs. along for the first time......I consider the wife a Frisco virgin.

Looking for a little advice on tailgating. I’ve heard the lots open anywhere from 6am - 7am. Do you know if they relax any of the other rules posted on their website, specifically, any idea if they allow kegs?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCat View Post
    Looking for a little advice on tailgating. I’ve heard the lots open anywhere from 6am - 7am. Do you know if they relax any of the other rules posted on their website, specifically, any idea if they allow kegs?
    Never seen a keg in any of the 5 times I've been down. Swimming pools filled with cans of beer, yes. Kegs... No.

Also, please pick up your trash. Don't be like JMU fans and expect someone else to pick up your mess.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Never seen a keg in any of the times I've been down. Swimming pools filled with cans of beer, yes. Kegs... No.

Also, please pick up your trash. Don't be like JMU fans and expect someone else to pick up your mess.
    Appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCat View Post
    Get in line REALLY EARLY. 11am KO comes around pretty fast. Also leave for the game at 10. The lines will be long and slow. If you dont you will miss the KO.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Which sideline are the Bison on or what sections are most fans sitting in?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Which sideline are the Bison on or what sections are most fans sitting in?
    both and all (usually even a few in the other teams allotment although they're much more widely dispersed).

Cross your fingers, the allotment notifications should go out tomorrow.

Picked up some tickets on the 10 yd line with 5 seconds left in the game against jmu. My wife and I will be in attendance like usual, but I gotta admit I'll sell my tickets for a few grand and watch on TV if anyone wants to keep me from going.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21