Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Just stop the run thats all they have, that QB isn't going to beat you throwing the ball so let him have at it.

You guys play clean you win this game by halftime, the second half will be ugly
    Exactly! STOP the RUN of QB and RB. Let him beat you in the passing game but need to stop the run game from the start to the end.

Looks like Sagarin shows us as a 73% chance of winning. Maybe somebody posted that already.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

BetOnline
    NDSU -10
    Total 42.5

5Dimes
    NDSU -9.5
    Total 43

I also will say and not taking away from the Bison talent, but James Madison was IMO the best all-around FCS team in 2021. They were solid in every position and every department of the game.

Bison beat them and left points on the field on three drives from mistakes and just plain bad decisions.

I do believe if this team can beat the best all-around team, they can do well against the cats. They will need like I said before STOP their ground attack from the start. If they can't do that it will be a long day.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    I also will say and not taking away from the Bison talent, but James Madison was IMO the best all-around FCS team in 2021. They were solid in every position and every department of the game.

Bison beat them and left points on the field on three drives from mistakes and just plain bad decisions.

I do believe if this team can beat the best all-around team, they can do well against the cats. They will need like I said before STOP their ground attack from the start. If they can't do that it will be a long day.
    JMU was an incredible team this year. They deserved to play in Frisco against us for the third time.

But hey, it is what it is. Sammy won it all this spring, and never lost again. They deserved a top 2 seed.

I would have seeded NDSU 1, Sammy 2, and JMU 3.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    JMU was an incredible team this year. They deserved to play in Frisco against us for the third time.

But hey, it is what it is. Sammy won it all this spring, and never lost again. They deserved a top 2 seed.

I would have seeded NDSU 1, Sammy 2, and JMU 3.
    Yeah. Hindsight confirms SHSU was likely over ranked, but hard to do anything different with a returning champ goes undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yeah. Hindsight confirms SHSU was likely over ranked, but hard to do anything different with a returning champ goes undefeated.
    Pretty sure SHSU is over ranked every year. Usually a good team but a pretty weak conference.

Honest question, will Montana state cross their own 30 yard line and will NDSU score less than 100 pts?

Of course I am being facetious, but I would have Bison favored by at least 4 TDs lol.

Bison Win 42-7
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Just stop the run thats all they have, that QB isn't going to beat you throwing the ball so let him have at it.

You guys play clean you win this game by halftime, the second half will be ugly
    They're practically a triple option team right now. I'm still not sold on how good they are up front. They seem designed to rush the big sky pass teams with athletic dl and lb that get good depth. But I'm not sold we can't run on them. They play with outstanding effort that makes they're run d look better than it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Pretty sure SHSU is over ranked every year. Usually a good team but a pretty weak conference.
    Absolutely agree. I was just pointing out that this year's situation of an undefeated returning champ is the ONE situation that gives a reasonable excuse to overlook what you just pointed out.