Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Also watson doesn't sound any closer to playing. But Entz could be playing games
    We all know Watson is "saving" himself for his big pro career. He better refine a bunch of his skills if he plans to play as a pro. Speed alone won't do it!

I don’t know why I’m surprised there are still idiots out there questioning Watson’s dedication to the program

Kid could get a bison tattoo on his forehead and change his last name to ILoveBlockingForTeammatesDownfield and some of you geriatrics would still be complaining about him
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I don’t know why I’m surprised there are still idiots out there questioning Watson’s dedication to the program

Kid could get a bison tattoo on his forehead and change his last name to ILoveBlockingForTeammatesDownfield and some of you geriatrics would still be complaining about him
    Truth

10char

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post

That's a bit strong, but some people were sure he was going to transfer last year too.

I sure wouldn't question Watson's dedication... our receivers are pretty selfless.

Dude, no. His dad said like 3 years ago that he has battled injury a lot. What would ever make you question Christian's dedication to us? He's legit and lays it on the line every time he plays. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    That's a bit strong, but some people were sure he was going to transfer last year too.

I sure wouldn't question Watson's dedication... our receivers are pretty selfless.
    Sorry boss, I’m just tired of the same poster(s) insinuating things about certain kids’ character.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I said it B4. I have no problem with Watson waiting for NFL Draft & not taking a chance. if he's a 3rd-4th rounder he's got $5 million over 3 years.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Coach Vigen

Players