Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We need to play our Tampa Two safeties with a bias toward the sidelines. Kinda of a loop technique if you will.
    We will be begging them to beat us deep. Force Tommy "TD" to have to throw it 30+ times and wed win easy.

Montana State has some big-play WRs of their own: Lance McCutcheon and Nate Stewart both average over 18 yards per reception. Lance really stood out in the SDSU game.

Good article from a month ago on NFL possibility for Bobcat LB Troy Andersen

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-...ad47e63f5.html

Dane Brugler
    @dpbrugler

Some west coast NFL scouts believe #MontanaState LB Troy Andersen is a top-100 draft pick in April.

Former QB/RB/FB on offense (ranks top-10 in school history in rushing) who made the transition to LB. Still raw but a big athlete (verified 6037, 235) w/ two-way potential.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Vigen does a good job speaking at pressers. Impressed really. Not a lot of rah rah enthusiasm, but is very clear and articulate.
    I like Vigen's demeanor....entz rambles and turns every question into a ( thesis) summary!...lol

Quote Originally Posted by bisoninloveland View Post
    I like Vigen's demeanor....entz rambles and turns every question into a ( thesis) summary!...lol
    He does that so Beth can't ask any more questions. Seriously, can someone tell her just to ask her question and not go on and on?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    He does that so Beth can't ask any more questions. Seriously, can someone tell her just to ask her question and not go on and on?
    At this point it's probably a lost cause.

So do the college gameday guys just not give a flying F about FCS ball. No mention of the FCS championship game, not even a score prediction with few games remaining in the season.. They did have a score prediction for the mid week Kansas State - LSU game. Their 3 hour program this morning was begging for content (that they filled with lots more than the normal lots of commercials). Just a shame they couldn't do a minute or two on the game. Now I am positive they will never be back to Fargo. FCS is really just purgatory in the college football world.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The announcers for the Outback Bowl mentioned the FCS Championship game because they said they are doing the game. It's Dave Flemming and Rod Gilmore. They are very good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Or give the question in writing before hand and have one of the coaches reword it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Well, in exactly a week from now; I hope to be joining a lot of you in the best yearly tradition; rushing the field in Frisco after another championship.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN