Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Would be interesting to see the historical trend of your own priority number compared to the entire list over time. Would probably be more depressing than anything for most not gaining much ground. See there is now over 8,000 on the list.
    I want to say the total amount of "accounts" was low 3000s when I first joined or whenever they started the priority system, was about the same time. Even then I think there were some accounts that were no longer active but were still in the ranking system? Not sure how they manage that and whether those are part of the 8000 some they have now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    My recollection is that it was way lower than that, like in the 1000s/2000s, with lots of people surprised they were awarded tickets. Could be mistaken tho.
    2250 ranking is not enough this year.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    2250 ranking is not enough this year.

How many points do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    How many points do you have?

Dear John,
    Thank you for submitting your request for tickets to the FCS national championship game. Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill your request due to the overwhelming demand for tickets.

If you are still interested in purchasing tickets to the game, please check the NCAA Ticket Exchange at www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs. The NCAA Ticket Exchange is the only NCAA authorized fan-to-fan ticket marketplace. In addition, standing room only tickets will also be released by the NCAA on January 3rd.
    *Angry Bobcat Fan noises*

My measly 73 points wasn't good enough.

I did get my tickets. My ranking is in the 500s, if I recall correctly.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Just got my "You Suck," email. Not sure if I drive down or not. If anyone has extras to sell and isn't looking to make a huge profit, hit me up!
    Requires enough people to take the risk and drive down without tickets in hand to keep those secondary market prices high. Will be interesting if it happens this year as there have never been enough brave souls in the past.

Shot down. If anyone has an extra pair let me know.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Requires enough people to take the risk and drive down without tickets in hand to keep those secondary market prices high. Will be interesting if it happens this year as there have never been enough brave souls in the past.
    I remember the first year, I got tickets when either SHSU or our students gave them back and I walked up to our ticket office and bought some.

This is the first time I don't have tickets since then when they were first offered back in the fall. I didn't think anyone in my family wanted to go. I'll get some before I leave Fargo but I don't think I'd feel comfortable getting some in frisco.

https://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/vi...=50847#p767732

What is the tailgate scene for the game in Frisco? Does anyone have plans other than tailgating out of the trunk of a rental car or attending the Alumni tailgate?
    Poor bobcats. Have no idea. Someone should invite this guy over so he doesn't end up drinking warm beer and eating hotdogs out the back of a U-Haul like some degenerate JMU fan.