Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Does some of their fanbase really think they could outnumber NDSU fans?
    Just the voice of inexperience there.

Bison get more fans in Frisco than the cats do at home games in Bozeman.

You cant believe it until you go see it for yourself. Dealey Plaza? Bison fans, Cotton Bowl? Bison Fans Top Golf? Bison fans, Cantina Laredo? Bison Fans Dallas Mavericks game? Bison fans Dallas Stars? Bison fans GWB Presidential library? Bison fans you guys are fucking everywhere down there and its awesome.

Hell given the current culture of football in Texas you have a larger presence in Texas than A&M, Tech and the Longhorns do every January
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Just the voice of inexperience there.

Bison get more fans in Frisco than the cats do at home games in Bozeman.

You cant believe it until you go see it for yourself. Dealey Plaza? Bison fans, Cotton Bowl? Bison Fans Top Golf? Bison fans, Cantina Laredo? Bison Fans Dallas Mavericks game? Bison fans Dallas Stars? Bison fans GWB Presidential library? Bison fans you guys are fucking everywhere down there and its awesome.

Hell given the current culture of football in Texas you have a larger presence in Texas than A&M, Tech and the Longhorns do every January
    I was in Dallas and surrounding suburbs in June this summer and multiple people looked confused and asked why "you Bison fans" are down here in the summer.

Well don't worry we went through the same "process" our first year too and complaining about SHSU getting 24 hour head start on us caused tickets to sell out... oddly I think Bison fans still outnumbered SHSU by quite a bit, 2nd year was even worse as NDSU fans discovered that we could buy tickets in August. Hopefully Cat fans figure this out next year when they get the email from NCAA.

He is a covid Freshman, joined the program fall of 2020, MSU didn't play spring season. His eligibility is as a true freshman but has an extra year without any games. He played in almost all games, on several special teams and as a wildcat QB. Started getting more time at QB later in the season but only had a few passes in the regular season

assistand DL coach, Howe is the DL coach and IMO will be the DC.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Sdsu ran out of joose, theyndid not look anything like the team we played, credit to MSU but you have to take that factor in, playing all across the country and on Thanksgiving is a hard task, then going to elevation and outdoors in the cold it caught up to them

But I'm pumped for MSU will be awesome and someone new

Fixed your post
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    How long until the yearly, "sure the restaurants are all green an yellow but they secretly hate NDSU fans" posting start?
    Oh I love that one. Somehow opposing fans always seem to privately talk to the manager, and he tells them how much he hates having the BISON come to town.

Fuckin classic!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Oh I love that one. Somehow opposing fans always seem to privately talk to the manager, and he tells them how much he hates having the BISON come to town.

Fuckin classic!
    I’m guessing Touchdown Tommy has Evil Knievel lineage, like half the other kids in Butte. The other 50% are related.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post

Fuckin classic!
    Whats interesting is we usually get to Frisco on Late Monday night so we have a couple of days to hit some of our favorite restaurants a couple of days before
    everyone else shows up. It is not unusual for the manager to come by or table and engage us in conversation. One manager apologized for having the opposing teams swag up at the bar telling us corporate made them do it. Another interesting fact is the two big money days for the waitstaff is New Years Eve and when the Bison come to town. More waitstaff want to work when the Bison come to town . Not only because we spend a lot of money and tip well its because we are a heck of a lot of fun. I hear that every year we go down.

Then they always ask----when is everyone else going to show up?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m guessing Touchdown Tommy has Evil Knievel lineage, like half the other kids in Butte. The other 50% are related.
    I'm guessing I'm related to super Dave.

Lardsin must go!