Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes--as far as I can tell, AXS is the only option, at least right now:

Congratulations! You have been awarded 4 tickets for the FCS championship game! Payment for your tickets is due by this Thursday, December 30th at 5:00 pm. To pay for your tickets, click here or call the ticket office at 701-231-6378. Failure to pay by the deadline could result in losing priority points and future ticket opportunities.

All tickets will be mobile and will be sent by the NCAA next Tuesday, January 4th. In order to receive your tickets you must have the AXS app downloaded on your mobile phone. An account will be created for you using the email attached to your GoBison.com account. If you wish to transfer tickets, you will be able to do so through the AXS app. For more information on how to use the app, click HERE.

Seat assignments will be determined by priority points, and you will receive an email from us next Tuesday with seating information as well as instructions on how to login to the AXS app and download your tickets. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Bison Ticket Office
    So, how do I/we know when/if an account has been created? Anyone have any ideas/thoughts?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Here is an article from The College Sports Journal detailing the Bison 2021 season road to the championship. Written by a fellow NDSU alum and native of LaMoure.

https://www.college-sports-journal.c...-eleven-years/

Here is a handy NDSU Bison Meatballs recipe courtesy of Bobcat land (note that one can readily substitute Montana Beef for ND Bison according to recipe)

https://www.krtv.com/news/montana-ag...ison-meatballs

So, how do I/we know when/if an account has been created? Anyone have any ideas/thoughts?
    I downloaded the app using the email I bought with, and they were there.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I downloaded the app using the email I bought with, and they were there.
    NDSU allotment?? I just talked to the ticket office and was informed that the tickets would be downloaded later today and to be patient. Once tickets are downloaded, we are supposed to recieve and email from "either the NCAA or AXS"--she didn't know for sure--and then we are to open the App, attempt to sign in, and then do the "forgot" password" option. What a bunch of BS to have to go through.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

NDSU allotment?? I just talked to the ticket office and was informed that the tickets would be downloaded later today and to be patient. Once tickets are downloaded, we are supposed to recieve and email from "either the NCAA or AXS"--she didn't know for sure--and then we are to open the App, attempt to sign in, and then do the "forgot" password" option. What a bunch of BS to have to go through.
    Just checked. Tix not in account.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

After looking deeper into how the cats are practicing, it appears they are forced to practice in gymnasiums.

This is NOT an advantage for them, and the weather forcast for Frisco is quite good. Just a small chance of rain and maybe a little windy.

I'd guess 50's and partly cloudy with 10 mph winds.

It appears the Bison will be much better prepared. They are going to make mistakes. Bison win big.

Hmm ... so the pictures of practice out in the elements they posted last week on IG must have been staged? weird

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    Hmm ... so the pictures of practice out in the elements they posted last week on IG must have been staged? weird
    I see you're new here ...

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I see you're new here ...
    I'm old though

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    I'm old though
    Then you'll know exactly what I mean when I say everything on this board should be read as though it was a headline on the front page of the National Enquirer.