Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

the hospitality area has bathrooms right? I got a ticket lined up with that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So about the actual game, I'm a little concerned about MSU's lines. They out played SDSU and won the LOS which was the difference in that game. Now did the travel and spring season catch up to SDSU or was MSU just better? SDSU is one of the few teams that match up with us in the trenches so that's a bit concerning.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So about the actual game, I'm a little concerned about MSU's lines. They out played SDSU and won the LOS which was the difference in that game. Now did the travel and spring season catch up to SDSU or was MSU just better? SDSU is one of the few teams that match up with us in the trenches so that's a bit concerning.
    I have to believe that the weeks of travel and the elevation of Bozeman caught up with SDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    You recall stuff happening at the Colorado state game?
    Well I'm ever upper class high society, a model of tailgating propriety. Something something big balls.

Lines weren't good enough to dominate vs. Montana, Tennessee Martin, Weber, etc. Didn't run the score up on EWU either. Their team runs through their QB and MLB.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I have to believe that the weeks of travel and the elevation of Bozeman caught up with SDSU.
    Which is why I had SDSU losing in my bracket picks.

I have 6 tickets for sale … all NDSU allotment. 4 and 2 together. Into 4 for 150/per and other 2 at face. Secured extra tickets for people, but they panicked and bought on secondary market. Will take what I have into them without a pain fee for coordinating the electronic transfer.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I have 6 tickets for sale … all NDSU allotment. 4 and 2 together. Into 4 for 150/per and other 2 at face. Secured extra tickets for people, but they panicked and bought on secondary market. Will take what I have into them without a pain fee for coordinating the electronic transfer.
    I will take the two- pm me.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Interested in the 2 at face if still available.

Bunnies played 3 time zones in 3 weeks and play on Thanksgiving for a 4th playoff game. Hadn't had a bye week since early on the season and the game was closer than the score. But they did expose SDSU as not being able to stop the QB run.

SDSU was overrated and they showed everything in our game. Then then proceeded to not win another Natty

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com