Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Montana State

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    From what I remember about the story on last night's news, the busses are pulling up to the east gate (listed as Bison BLVD on google maps) where they can pull right up to the stadium. Don't they normally walk in on the west side?
    Yes, the walk in was normally from the west and with players entering on the north stadium gate area.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yes - all the times I have been there they pull up on the road between the stadium and the west tailgate lot and walk in along the service road on the north end. If they instead drive down that service road they can get the bus doors to about 50' or so of the stadium door.
    That was the route that MSU described in their email a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    not allowing fans to rush the field after the game.
    I think they used air quotes when they said it...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cats2506 View Post
    I know the Cats practiced at SMU's indoor facility last night after they arrived.

I saw some information from MSU on where the team buses would arrive at the stadium on Saturday so that fans could greet them when they arrive and enter the stadium. Haven't seen any info on not allowing a walkthrough other than the post above.

I don't think some realize that a huge majority of Montana, North Dakota and Texas people really don't give a crap about this covid stuff any more.
    Wait until California has officially taken over Montana, you will be moving to Texas or ND….maybe even wearing a Bison shirt

Had a cool thing happen this week. A few months ago I met a random guy at the bar (his name is Thurman) who asked me if I know who Reed Ryan is. I said "Yep, a D-lineman for the Bison, #96 I think."

He said he trained Reed when he was in HS or middle school. He gave me his phone number and said he had a jersey for me, since Reed changed from #64 to 96 so he had to get a new jersey and wanted to know if I wanted the old one.

I hadn't heard from him again until Tuesday -- we met up again yesterday and he gave me the #64 jersey and a base layer (Under Armour-type) hoodie. Gonna come in handy on Saturday...

Base layer hoodie.jpg
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Yes, the walk in was normally from the west and with players entering on the north stadium gate area.
    I hope they allow the team walk into the stadium like they've done in the past. It's usually listed on the daily schedule on the NCAA's website but it just says "coming soon".
    Always been a fun experience and an eye opener for the opposing team.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Saw a forum article today that they will not be doing the team walkthrough before the game, and not allowing fans to rush the field after the game. So fans can pack bars and restaurants for 3 days, and and sit together for 3 hours, but cant stand next to each other on an outdoor field after the game. So fucking stupid.
    Sounds like there will be no stairs down to the playing field so you'll have to jump down like we did after the first championship game if you want to storm the field.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Wait until California has officially taken over Montana, you will be moving to Texas or ND….maybe even wearing a Bison shirt
    Yeah, Where I live isn't bad for CA & WA moving in, that's mostly in the west and south west of the state.

Yeah, Where I live isn't bad for CA & WA moving in, that's mostly in the west and south west of the state.
    Visited Bozeman in July and had a great time. Airbnb host was a Cats fan and laughed when he saw our Bison gear. Scared my wife when he showed us the bear mace

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Those left coast libbies are gonna have a hell of a battle trying to get a foothold here in eastern Mt!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!