Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
They have a long ways to go to try to catch the Bison on that one tho (getting to Frisco that is). I think that the Bison and the FCS/NCAA need to put a lot of heat on Frisco to deliver a better product in any case. Especially at 13 bucks a beer. Plenty of venues in Texas that would be delighted to have that championship, and that have plenty to offer.
How about NOT IN FRISCO? A too small 20,000 seat stadium for a National Title Game? Seriously, why not Cowboy Stadium? Indoor, no weather issues to deal with, or San Antonio Dome, or Arizona College fields? For Gods sake, NDSU has brought $$$$$ and limited seats to Frisco for how long....? Out Grown that dinky stadium because it looks nice that its full? For the Love of Jesus, let this National Championship be played in a bigger venue, that allows more fans to attend. I think Frisco is a joke, it was quite obvious that the City can't get a big enough place for Fans to do Pre-Game events either,...cmon its time for the FCS National Championship to be played in a big Indoor venue for fans to travel and know they aren't dealing with 32 degrees and snow or freezing rain up in our country down there. Sorry Frisco but would someone else bid for this Championship to be else where so we can watch 40,000 or 50,000 fans, or at least when the Bison play it could be 40,000 plus attending.....Am I wrong on feeling this way? Who wants to travel 1500 miles to freeze, why not play it in a warm, nice environment for both fans and players?

A little feedback on this I agree this venue is too small....oh but its nice for ESPN to show a FULL stadium because the other FBS worthless Bowl games and stadiums are 2/3rds empty?
Sorry about my rant, but its the truth. Wouldn't it be nice to see this game in Glendale Stadium in AZ? or in California somewhere?

Glad to see off SHSU and JMU into the Abyss of college football....bye bye...hurts the FCS overall losing good rivalries..but what do you do?

Go Bison, tear up the Grass in Frisco, Hoof it up baby!