Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Bison fans

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Congrats Bison fans

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Classy? I saw at least 5 JMU players flipping the bird as they left the field. Also, 5-6 JMU players stayed out on the field and stared down NDSU players as they were celebrating, hoping to be engaged and then start something. They were not out there to congratulate or talk. Had NDSU players “acknowledged” them, things would have got ugly.
    During the game, I saw several times where Bison players extended a hand to help a JMU guy up and the JMU guys ignored the gesture or pulled their hands down when they saw who it was. My guess is the team emulates the head coach who, IMHO, comes off as a major d-bag.
    On the other hand, the fans I have encountered directly in Frisco were good folks. Sure there will always be a couple of jerks wandering around (usually college age for the most part) but the people we encountered at the game and away from the venue were complimentary and engaging.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would never support or cheer for JMU pack of classless losers. If you really think they are classy find any other team that plays them and read what they say. If you find even one I would be shocked!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On top of that the coaches have been asses too. Just look at his comment about if the game was at home they would have won. What an idiot. The Griz could say the same thing about playing them last week.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I would never support or cheer for JMU pack of classless losers. If you really think they are classy find any other team that plays them and read what they say. If you find even one I would be shocked!
    And Cignetti is a Dbag. Gave us absolutely no credit in presser or elsewhere. Hope they get their asses handed to them in FBS for years to come.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And Cignetti is a Dbag. Gave us absolutely no credit in presser or elsewhere. Hope they get their asses handed to them in FBS for years to come.
    How do we find Cig's presser?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    How do we find Cig's presser?
    Not sure, but this kinda gets your there—>https://www.whsv.com/2021/12/18/no-3...ifinals-20-14/

According to him, we made one more play than they did, and that’s how/why we beat them.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure, but this kinda gets your there—>https://www.whsv.com/2021/12/18/no-3...ifinals-20-14/

According to him, we made one more play than they did, and that’s how/why we beat them.
    Rehearsal for all future pressers?

Just wait until he tries to understand the BCS playoff rankings.

"I think the playoff system is great...I think the rankings are a little arbitrary...we're ready to move on."
    It's OK to not be OK.

JMU fans must find it strange that whenever they play us, they never have their A game. Weird how that works.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    JMU fans must find it strange that whenever they play us, they never have their A game. Weird how that works.
    At least they don’t say worst game ever like all the FBS teams do.