Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats Bison fans

Default Congrats Bison fans

Good solid game for the Bison and good luck next week as you go for another title.

Obviously, JMU didn’t bring their A-game and was -2 in turnovers after leading the country in turnover margin this year which was the difference in the game. Wells near TD catch on the fade was really close at the end but he couldn’t quite get his toe down. A game of inches.

That was a great 2nd INT by your DB on a ball that should have been thrown away. The first INT was a pure gift on a severely underthrown ball into double coverage. Terrible throw and terrible read.

Cole Johnson couldn’t handle the big game and looked rattled throughout having happy feet and lack of poise. Cojo had 2 critical picks which matched the amount he had all year. You don’t want to pin the loss on his shoulders, but he put the team in a bad predicament with his play. The noise from the 12th man bothered him and obviously the O-line too with 5 false starts. I think that matches the amount JMU had in the 2016 win at the FargoDome. The home field advantage is tremendous there and something to be proud of as your fans literally impact the game.

I can’t really explain why our coach burned 2 timeouts on offense in the 4th quarter trying to figure out a play call on 3rd and 2. But it isn’t the first time his sphincter has tightened up in a close game. It sure would have been nice to have 2 more timeouts with the ball and a minute to play.

Kudos to your FB for ruling with power running and 2 back breaking receiving TD’s over badly suckered LB’s.
    JMU putting 5 D-linemen in the game often was key to stopping the impressive power run game, but when they went back to 4 the FB was too big for the LB’s and DB’s to stop. Game MVP.

Hopefully the Rabbits win tomorrow so you guys can have a chance for revenge against your rival.
    Then think about pressuring your administration into moving up to FBS and becoming an instant force. You’ve accomplished more than any other team in FCS history and it is becoming even more watered down with three top programs going FBS next year.
    [I]September 11, 2010 JMU 21 #13Virginia Tech 16[/I]

Default Re: Congrats Bison fans

*throws streamer*
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Good solid game for the Bison and good luck next week as you go for another title.

Obviously, JMU didn’t bring their A-game and was -2 in turnovers after leading the country in turnover margin this year which was the difference in the game. Wells near TD catch on the fade was really close at the end but he couldn’t quite get his toe down. A game of inches.

That was a great 2nd INT by your DB on a ball that should have been thrown away. The first INT was a pure gift on a severely underthrown ball into double coverage. Terrible throw and terrible read.

Cole Johnson couldn’t handle the big game and looked rattled throughout having happy feet and lack of poise. Cojo had 2 critical picks which matched the amount he had all year. You don’t want to pin the loss on his shoulders, but he put the team in a bad predicament with his play. The noise from the 12th man bothered him and obviously the O-line too with 5 false starts. I think that matches the amount JMU had in the 2016 win at the FargoDome. The home field advantage is tremendous there and something to be proud of as your fans literally impact the game.

I can’t really explain why our coach burned 2 timeouts on offense in the 4th quarter trying to figure out a play call on 3rd and 2. But it isn’t the first time his sphincter has tightened up in a close game. It sure would have been nice to have 2 more timeouts with the ball and a minute to play.

Kudos to your FB for ruling with power running and 2 back breaking receiving TD’s over badly suckered LB’s.
    JMU putting 5 D-linemen in the game often was key to stopping the impressive power run game, but when they went back to 4 the FB was too big for the LB’s and DB’s to stop. Game MVP.

Hopefully the Rabbits win tomorrow so you guys can have a chance for revenge against your rival.
    Then think about pressuring your administration into moving up to FBS and becoming an instant force. You’ve accomplished more than any other team in FCS history and it is becoming even more watered down with three top programs going FBS next year.
    Very kind words, thank you. The Dukes have definitely been worthy adversaries.

What is Ratke's range on FG's?

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

He doesn’t have much of a leg, although very accurate as the all time leading Scorer for kickers in the NCAA. I think his longest make if his career is 48 yards.

Your kicker looked like he could have nailed one from 60 yards and I thought the game might go down to a last second kick.
    This game confirmed what I thought all season… JMU isn’t as good as they have been in the last 5 years. Probably just one NFL guy this year in DT Mike Greene. NDSU isn’t as good as previous years either. But both are still probably the best 2 teams in FCS with a smaller gap to the next best teams.

I’m always impressed watching the Bison have a great scheme to maximize their personnel and rarely giving away a game due to turnovers.
    [I]September 11, 2010 JMU 21 #13Virginia Tech 16[/I]

Next week? That's not how this works.

Every JMU fan I have met in Frisco and in Fargo have been great. We get each other. Its one of the greatest playoff rivalries of all time. Classy team and fanbase. Definitely will be a fan of JMU in the FBS. Hope to play again one day!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Every JMU fan I have met in Frisco and in Fargo have been great. We get each other. Its one of the greatest playoff rivalries of all time. Classy team and fanbase. Definitely will be a fan of JMU in the FBS. Hope to play again one day!
    Classy? I saw at least 5 JMU players flipping the bird as they left the field. Also, 5-6 JMU players stayed out on the field and stared down NDSU players as they were celebrating, hoping to be engaged and then start something. They were not out there to congratulate or talk. Had NDSU players “acknowledged” them, things would have got ugly.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Wish I shared your experience, but can't say that I have. Worst fanbase besides Bunnies. This OP here though seems like a stand up bro though.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post

Don't want to hear JMU didn't bring their A game, and it's a game of inches. Same can be said for NDSU.

Here let me try, NDSU didn't bring their A game. Quincy dropped a walk in touchdown on the throw back. Also Bison settled for a field goal at the end of the first half after having the he ball 1st and goal from the 2. Field goal instead of a TD. 17-0 that game is different. Maybe even over at half. Going off the final score, it would have been over.

Please show me these classy fan? I had a JMU fan kick my beer over in frisco and another one tell me to go f myself after the game sealing pick in frisco. I have had the exact opposite experience personally. One of the worst fan bases I think the bison have ever played