Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I've seen some unreal shit in that building over the years, but that just might be the most unrealist.
    Naw, that title belongs to Vraa's over the head catch. Close second, though.

Quote Originally Posted by PAC Bison View Post
    Naw, that title belongs to Vraa's over the head catch. Close second, though.
    Literally the one play I was considering when I posted that. Much less consequential moment though.

As if there aren't 72 teams playing for meaningless bowl game trophy???

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Man those grapes are SOUR

It's OK to not be OK.

It is so fun to watch their fan base come back down to earth lol

They have beaten us once*, and they have won one championship in 15 years. Yet they tell each other that they’re a dynasty, or our daddy, etc. so much they end up getting high on their own supply.

Then they realize that they are inferior to our program, culture, fan base and cannot come to grips with it. They’re so used to everyone in the colonial lying down and bowing to them that they freak out when they meet a superior program.

They’ve been the second best team in FCS for the last 5 years. Nothing less, but also nothing more.

Who’s ya daddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Second best juuuuuuuuust barely. And the jump to best is monumental.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    Does the NCAA supply the game clock operator for the playoffs, or does the usual Bison person do it? Wondering exactly who messed up so often tonight.
    Clock operators are provided by the home team. That was s huge miss with 2:54 left in the 4th. The officials on the field need to see that. One thing to miss 2-3 seconds there but 25 is bad. You can see the R get on his O2O radio so I think he recognized something. But they didn't correct anything there. I'm asking some replay friends to see if they can fix it during the time out. I'm thinking they could have set the game clock back to about 2:14 after the time out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    It is so fun to watch their fan base come back down to earth lol

They have beaten us once*, and they have won one championship in 15 years. Yet they tell each other that they’re a dynasty, or our daddy, etc. so much they end up getting high on their own supply.

Then they realize that they are inferior to our program, culture, fan base and cannot come to grips with it. They’re so used to everyone in the colonial lying down and bowing to them that they freak out when they meet a superior program.

They’ve been the second best team in FCS for the last 5 years. Nothing less, but also nothing more.

Who’s ya daddy?
    They also call Sam houston “soft houston”…. But Sam has scoreboard and the same amount of championships. They know they’re pegged on the same tier as the puds from SHSU, they just can’t accept it.

The Bison dynasty has chased another pretender out of FCS. We will miss JMU but they sure won't miss NDSU.

My god...lol
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Clock operators are provided by the home team. That was s huge miss with 2:54 left in the 4th. The officials on the field need to see that. One thing to miss 2-3 seconds there but 25 is bad. You can see the R get on his O2O radio so I think he recognized something. But they didn't correct anything there. I'm asking some replay friends to see if they can fix it during the time out. I'm thinking they could have set the game clock back to about 2:14 after the time out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    It definitely seemed like they noticed on the field but maybe didn't know where they should have rewound the game clock to.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk