Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: JMU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: JMU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    It was wild. I hope they're all healthy by the championship. Couldn't see it too much on the tv copy but at the game I thought half of them were limping/holding arms funny by the end. Being held/pulled to the ground is hard on the body and puts them in some awkward positions. Ankles and shoulders catching body weight
    It was a planned attack by JMU players and coaches. They knew they couldn’t handle our DL straight up, so they gambled and won. Unlike Kev’s bets.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    It was a planned attack by JMU players and coaches. They knew they couldn’t handle our DL straight up, so they gambled and won. Unlike Kev’s bets.
    Lol! Like that time I bet my freedom on you not being a shitty drunk at work lawyer and lost.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

So very true! Their all-american LT would bear hug our ends and pull them down on every pass play. On runs he would engage with both arms around the shoulder pads and his hands rarely went inside. If we had MVFC refs, they would have had 150 yards worth of holding penalties.

I have never seen such big bear hugs before as a blocking technique. But it sure was affective if he got his arms out. I wonder if a taller DE like Waage could have used his height and long arms to get more separation. Buddha Williams I hope saw this and tried to give them some advice.

Holy shit this is awesome
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCCAYLXoZE4

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    All the feels... I felt them all.

The Bus on his scooter cracks me up. Cam's giggles crack me up too...so happy for him. I so wanted him to get another shot after seeing the postgame of Sam Houston in the spring...how he took all the blame for that loss.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    The Bus on his scooter cracks me up. Cam's giggles crack me up too...so happy for him. I so wanted him to get another shot after seeing the postgame of Sam Houston in the spring...how he took all the blame for that loss.
    Absolutely. I have another QB's calf as my avatar, but by all means Cam... Go tear Frisco a new one!

We have the best media team in college football

Prove me otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

That is awesome!! Great job by Culhane.

Also, I had heard about the pregame bullshit/classless stuff from JMU players (mentioned in the Vid) and, as mentioned in another thread. 6-7 of their players tried to get NDSU players involved after the game when Alabama was playing and they were celebrating with teammates and fans.

Losers always go home, and we sent them packing. Perfect!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.