Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS Semifinals)

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS Semifinals)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'm fine if he sits out all of playoffs & Frisco for the NFL shot, but it'd be nice if he'd just come out and declare then
    I think it's more than just a little inappropriate for you to suggest that's what he's doing.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Yeah, I don’t think it was DPI either. Although with those refs nothing would surprise me on calls/no calls. They were bad on both sides it was a great catch by the DB in the endzone.

For a little back story, Cole Johnson talked about it in the post game presser. He said the initial problem was when his O-line couldn’t hear his pass protection call and the Center/Guard weren’t on the same page letting your d-lineman run free into the backfield. With the instant pressure, Cole said he was trying to throw it away.
    Obviously a bad attempt to throw it away as it was on the inside towards the DB instead of on the outside. Great catch in a huge moment of the game.

Side question, normal home field advantage is 3 points statistically. What do you think the FargoDome is worth? I think it is the best home field advantage in all of college football. Great environment and the 12th man absolutely has an impact on the outcome of your games. It is the example of what every home field should be.
    Very hard to say, considering our home and road win percentages are quite similar over the last decade.

The crowd absolutely has an effect on visiting teams, but on the road the team tends to get into an absolute singleminded businesslike groove.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS Semifinals)

Wally the Bronco Too always dependable

https://youtu.be/_d5UDZE2PCY

https://youtu.be/_d5UDZE2PCY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a lot of Bisonville likes to give El Chapo/Lakes crap, and I find myself eye-rolling at his comments myself quite a bit, but I was looking at the JMU message board at their Gameday thread today and found his post on there from Thursday:

I still think NDSU wins an ugly game like 20-14.

An absolute Nostradamus.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Didn't really shove just did the ole basketball move of keeping him separated as he could see he had the best position on that ball from time Johnson threw it.

Couple missed DPI on JMU imo. Refs let them play until it came to facemasks and false starts.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Agree after review he was just shielding and not impeding.

Default GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS Semifinals)

Yeah, I don’t think it was DPI either. Although with those refs nothing would surprise me on calls/no calls. They were bad on both sides it was a great catch by the DB in the endzone.

For a little back story, Cole Johnson talked about it in the post game presser. He said the initial problem was when his O-line couldn’t hear his pass protection call and the Center/Guard weren’t on the same page letting your d-lineman run free into the backfield. With the instant pressure, Cole said he was trying to throw it away.
    Obviously a bad attempt to throw it away as it was on the inside towards the DB instead of on the outside. Great catch in a huge moment of the game.

Side question, normal home field advantage is 3 points statistically. What do you think the FargoDome is worth? I think it is the best home field advantage in all of college football. Great environment and the 12th man absolutely has an impact on the outcome of your games. It is the example of what every home field should be.
    No clue. Just so you know JMU is in the same echelon as Georgia southern when it comes getting the crowds loudest efforts.

SDSU, and und can’t even say that. What I mean is it’s night and day between JMU/GSU Vs ETSU/UND/Colgate etc. When ndsu is up 14-0 and we’ve seen it 100 times the crowd goes from half ass frenzy to sitting wine drinkers. We have a good knack when it comes to seeing that a team has no chance

Quote Originally Posted by CoachFSCB View Post
    I know a lot of Bisonville likes to give El Chapo/Lakes crap, and I find myself eye-rolling at his comments myself quite a bit, but I was looking at the JMU message board at their Gameday thread today and found his post on there from Thursday:

I still think NDSU wins an ugly game like 20-14.

An absolute Nostradamus.
    You're welcome..................
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

In this game, homefield was worth 7 points is my line of thinking. I originally said 14...but that first pic was all on the qb...he got impatient.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]