Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS Semifinals)

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. James Madison (FCS Semifinals)

You guys find me in labbys and I'll buy you a drink. Any bisonviller. Any of you. Even you hando.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm pumped bros.

Lardsin must go!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How the hell am I supposed to work today

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    How the hell am I supposed to work today
    Huh? You did not take a personal day? I'm out of practice due to retirement but this seems like a fail.

Still fixable - head out at noon.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    The things I am worried about tonight....

1. Injury to Cole Johnson. We don't have a backup with a decent amount of game experience. If we lose Cole, I believe the Bison win easily.

2. Noise. It is going to be a factor. I expect at least a half dozen drive-killing false starts by us. Homefield advantage for the Bison is at least 10 points, IMO.

3. Gadget plays. The fake FG in Frisco killed us, even though everyone in the stadium saw it coming. I thought rookie coach Entz outcoached veteran Cignetti that day.

4. Christian Watson. The dude is lightning, but his hands are not so good. Our contain defense will have to be stellar tonight to prevent him from breaking one on the end-around.

This could again be a fairly low-scoring game between two elite defenses. I believe our DL will outquick your OL and make Quincy's and/or Miller's lives miserable.

Latrele Palmer and Solomon Vanhorse could have Abdullah-like games. We discovered a run game against Montana. Holes were suddenly there that were not there all season (Cig sandbagging?). Hoping for a repeat tonight, but your D is so solid, I will not be surprised if you stuff it, nor will I be surprised if you are unable to.

Our defenses are both elite, but our offense, especially our big-play capability, is better than ever.

I just read ESPN's prognostication and both of their analysts have the Bison winning by 5 points, averaging 27-22. As objectively as I am able to predict, I see our defense frustrating the Bison. We will defend the run first and force your quarterbacks to beat us in the air. We will hit multiple big plays for touchdowns.

If we are able to deal with the noise, I see the Dukes winning 34-13. If we have trouble with the noise, I see the Dukes still winning 24-17.

It has been an absolute pleasure to call NDSU a rival. There have been some memorable battles and without the Bison in our lives over the past five years, FCS would have been miserably boring. We could have asked for no more worthy opponent. I hope the Bison make the jump to FBS soon and we can continue the rivalry.

Until then, Godspeed and Merry Christmas.

Go, Dukes!
    Right back atcha. I want to destroy you guys tonight but I have deep gratitude to you all as well.

If I see you in the lots, I'll get you a beer
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hell of a game tonight!

Bison 18
    Dukies 16

welcome to the FBS, with your tail between your legs, having lost your final NCAA Division 1 sanctioned playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    You guys find me in labbys and I'll buy you a drink. Any bisonviller. Any of you. Even you hando.
    Figured risking prison was better than staying in Canada eh?

Can’t say I blame you.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Huh? You did not take a personal day? I'm out of practice due to retirement but this seems like a fail.

Still fixable - head out at noon.
    I thought it would be bad taste to skip work, attend work Christmas party, then leave early for game.

Didn't want to miss part of the party, definitely don't want to miss game, so refreshing Bisonville will be my only work task for the day.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I thought it would be bad taste to skip work, attend work Christmas party, then leave early for game.

Didn't want to miss part of the party, definitely don't want to miss game, so refreshing Bisonville will be my only work task for the day.
    I would have skipped work, skipped the work Xmas party… and tailgated all day

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Is it unexpected when everyone is expecting it?
    Guessing it will be jump-pass or some sort of flee-flicker.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.