Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT Indiana State game

Default Re: GDT Indian State game

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Kyan & Dexter just asked me to dress up cuz we are down a few players... anyone hear who?
    Morgan.....

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    No Andrew Morgan due to unspecified injury. Pretty sure he may have gotten poked in the eye last home game. Not even in street clothes for warm up.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    MHH in street clothes still. No sign of Morgan during warm up, he appeared to take a shot to the head during the CSUN game.
    Our 2 energy/hustle guys are out so somebody needs to bring it. I must be a glutton for punishment, but I plan on watching. I have my prediction for this game but I hope Richman and the guys prove me wrong.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

i suppose I'll tune in also, watch us swing it around the arch and throw up 3's
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Drinking a beer in my seat. I feel so naughty.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    i suppose I'll tune in also, watch us swing it around the arch and throw up 3's
    I doubt you'll be disappointed . It's all about expectations.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.

Looks like Haden-Hayes is out again
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

are we sure Morgan and MMH are injured and not being disciplined for culture violation? I have a hard time keeping track.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    are we sure Morgan and MMH are injured and not being disciplined for culture violation? I have a hard time keeping track.
    Dave just said MHH is 'day to day' but Morgan is a 'severe, significant injury'. ????

halfway decent crowd, which is nice to see.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Zach Staton just said abdominal injury for Morgan.