Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: GDT Indiana State game

Default Re: GDT Indian State game

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    My goodness...what the HECK happened to Sam? Does anyone know yet? I've was originally thinking appendix or something. I'm glad they will be filling us in soon. It sounds like things really could have gone sideways real quick. Scary.
    Him and Morgan is just crazy. Scary shit and them for it to happen to both of them before the conference season even starts.

My goodness...what the HECK happened to Sam? Does anyone know yet? I've was originally thinking appendix or something. I'm glad they will be filling us in soon. It sounds like things really could have gone sideways real quick. Scary.
    Sounds like it was a very scary situation, I have heard ulcer/internal bleeding. Sounds like a story/more details will be coming out in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Sounds like it was a very scary situation, I have heard ulcer/internal bleeding. Sounds like a story/more details will be coming out in the future.
    Most happy about the win tonight for Sam. He was really emotional after the game. Rewatched the last half and Sam was a fucking warrior. He gutted out that win. Huge assists and clutch free throws down the stretch and threw his body at the boards.

I turned the game off 4 minutes into the half and starting watching Billions. So I guess I get credit? Almost right after I clicked away they finally started playing.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Sam is the Man.... So glad he is back.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

great pic of Sam after game

www.facebook.com/bisonation1
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

What a fun night at the shac…
    TRUST THE PROCESS

https://www.inforum.com/sports/73227...scary-incident

Looks like the URL changed with the new site. If anyone hasn't read it and wants to - https://www.inforum.com/sports/a-nig...scary-incident