Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Default Re: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    These guys have made accusations in the past that our seedings are the result of some underhanded dealings with the NCAA. They'll think of any reason to complain about not getting the seed they think they deserve.
    Both of us with one loss, there is no way we would get this game back in VA……the Bison have too much history of winning for the NCAA to ignore.
    I still don’t understand why u guys aren’t considering moving up to FBS. If any school has a resume for it it’s you. I assume your administration
    Is saying No Way ( like ours did for the longest time ). What does the fan base think?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Lol love the unseeded road favorite. That said I'd probably take MSU and the points
    Third straight week they've been in that role. I think against Sac St they were about 9 point favorites, then 7 last week, and now 6 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    Both of us with one loss, there is no way we would get this game back in VA……the Bison have too much history of winning for the NCAA to ignore.
    I still don’t understand why u guys aren’t considering moving up to FBS. If any school has a resume for it it’s you. I assume your administration
    Is saying No Way ( like ours did for the longest time ). What does the fan base think?
    There's been more FBS talk on this board than FCS talk for the last several years... you could spend days reading through this thread if you want: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ter-FBS-thread

I'd much rather have this thread be all about homer chest beating than beating the dead horses of NDSU's FBS aspirations.

Default Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Don’t think any of these players were around for the 2016 semis so revenge wouldn’t likely be a first person motivation for them I’m guessing.

But Matt Entz was here…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Don’t think any of these players were around for the 2016 semis so revenge wouldn’t likely be a first person motivation for them I’m guessing.

But Matt Entz was here…

Was also Cordell Volsons' redshirt yr.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Was also Cordell Volsons' redshirt yr.
    Ah, missed that. Good.

Don't believe everything you think.

Many fans (and maybe the administration) want to move up, but we aren't a good geographic fit for any G5 conference so an invite isn't likely to come any time soon.

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

But Matt Entz was here…

I forget which player it was, but one that was interviewed on the radio postgame on Saturday said something to the effect of "We know what happened the last time JMU came to the Fargodome so we are definitely excited for them to come back."
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Yeah it must've been some arbitrary criteria such as history or some secret underhanded dealings that gave NDSU the nod over JMU.

Not the fact that every professional anaysis rating system I've seen has NDSU ahead of JMU. No, couldn't have been that.

In fact if y'all are so upset about getting the 3 seed, your ire should be directed at Sammy, not us. Again, pretty much all unbiased computer ratings had them outside the top 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I forget which player it was, but one that was interviewed on the radio postgame on Saturday said something to the effect of "We know what happened the last time JMU came to the Fargodome so we are definitely excited for them to come back."
    Tut said that.