Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Default Re: Ndsu @ jmu semifinal pre game talk

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    My concerns are the JMU passing attack. If we cant pressure their QB its going to be a long day. On the other side of the ball they have some very fast hard hitting
    D-backs.
    Have you watched their OL? If we can't pressure him, we are in bigger trouble than all of us think.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Thanks. This game is shaping up to be Georgia Southern-like. I feel our players want to send JMU packing their bags to the FBS. Fans too!
    I can’t think of a better game that I would describe as a true football fan’s game.

Both hard-nosed, explosive, well-coached teams that don’t like each other settling it in the gridiron.

We’re fortunate as fans to have a dog in this fight. Going to be a battle
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Good for him. I know "Better back up the shit you say to people"
    That doesn’t sound like a real martial art bro sounds like internet tough guy stuff.

Krav Maga on the other hand is a real art of groin and eye strikes taught by mossad and Israeli defense forces. It’s sometimes called jew jitsu but that seems kind of racist.

It’s an odd choice for lakes since he denies the Holocaust on apart of his grandpops but whatever just be careful bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That doesn’t sound like a real martial art bro sounds like internet tough guy stuff.

Krav Maga on the other hand is a real art of groin and eye strikes taught by mossad and Israeli defense forces. It’s sometimes called jew jitsu but that seems kind of racist.

It’s an odd choice for lakes since he denies the Holocaust on apart of his grandpops but whatever just be careful bro.
    He is eye level for those groin strikes.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    My concerns are the JMU passing attack. If we cant pressure their QB its going to be a long day. On the other side of the ball they have some very fast hard hitting
    D-backs.
    So many bros scared of slant routes around here it’s like jump it bro td good guys.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I didn’t see this previously posted.

JMU SHOULD LET NORTH DAKOTA STATE WIN
    https://jmusportsnews.com/2021/12/14...ota-state-win/

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Does every fan from every other team assume they are faster simply because the program is based in North Dakota? I don't get it. LOL
    Are they south, east, or west of us?

So many bros scared of slant routes around here it’s like jump it bro td good guys.
    Killed MT with it
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Hey did you get my PM on the AR optics?

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watson will play and have big TD run. Time for him to show NFL scouts he is a low round draft pick.