Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs East Tennessee State (FCS Quarters)

b15on is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: NDSU vs East Tennessee State (FCS Quarters)

#2 North Dakota State Bison (11-1) vs. #7 East Tennessee State Buccaneers (11-1)
    Saturday, December 11, 2021 · 11 a.m. · Fargodome · Fargo, ND

TV: Live coverage on ESPN and the ESPN app begins at 11 a.m. with Anish Shroff (play-by-play), Mike Golic Jr. (analyst) and Taylor McGregor (reporter).
    RADIO: Coverage begins at 10 a.m. on the Peterson Farms Seed Bison Radio Network including Bison 1660 and 107.9 The Fox in Fargo with Jeff Culhane (play-by-play), Phil Hansen (analyst) and Cole Jirik (sideline). Extended coverage locally on Bison 1660 and 92.7 FM includes "Bison Tailgate" from 7:00-8:00, "Bison Game Day" from 8:00-10:00 and the "Bison Hotline" call-in show following the network broadcast.

Tailgating Weather: A mainly sunny sky. High 31F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Game Previews
    NDSU Game Preview
    East Tennessee State Game Preview
    NCAA FCS Playoff Bracket

The Fargo Forum
    Bison Game Day: The man behind the $15 million football gift
    Game Day notebook: Bison offense getting more diverse late in the season
    East Tennessee State head coach says Bucs have similar 'formula' as Bison for winning games
    Bison rewind: A look back at NDSU's unprecedented consecutive trips to the FCS quarterfinals
    McFeely: Five things to watch in the Bison-East Tennessee State game

The Analyst FCS/HERO Sports
    FCS Playoffs: No. 7 East Tennessee State vs. No. 2 North Dakota State Preview
    FCS Quarterfinal-Round Playoff Preview: ETSU at North Dakota State
    FCS Playoffs: Quarterfinal Predictions

Johnson City Press/WJHL
    Bucs prepared for a loud environment in Fargo
    Bucs looking for big upset in FCS quarterfinals
    Bucs’ Schreiber returning to where his college career began
    Fargo Bound: Bucs football team leaves for North Dakota to continue playoff run
    Last edited by b15on; 12-11-2021 at 01:35 PM.
    137-13 Official Bison GDT Starter

Default Re: GDT: NDSU at Illinois State: NDSU vs East Tennessee State (FCS Quarters)

Goooooooood morning Bison nation. Get up early on these guys and dont let up. This one could get ugly.

Bison: 38
    Buc Fuckers: 7
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: GDT: NDSU at Illinois State: NDSU vs East Tennessee State (FCS Quarters)

What fresh hell is going on with the thread title?

Let’s stomp these guys and move on to next Friday. I already swapped all the toilet paper out in my house so I can wipe my ass with purple for the next week.

I think they’ll have a couple tricks up their sleeve but SoCon squads, especially new ones, don’t do well in the dome. Welcome to the real FCS.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    What fresh hell is going on with the thread title?

Let’s stomp these guys and move on to next Friday. I already swapped all the toilet paper out in my house so I can wipe my ass with purple for the next week.

I think they’ll have a couple tricks up their sleeve but SoCon squads, especially new ones, don’t do well in the dome. Welcome to the real FCS.
    Looks like a copy paste error, it happens. Sure it will be corrected.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Ogre package, baby. 6OL, TE, FB, FB playing TB, QB and a wideout. Could could QP at QB as well. How could a small defense stop that?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

37-10 Bison roll

Another blowout and their QB is in for a long day. Bison win 37-13.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like we're doing a split squad thing today like in spring training.

ETSU covers the spread but we still win comfortably, 34-13.

Attn degenz

-26 we doing this?

Scottie u wanna double down on the over or do we shut these shits out?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

This ones is worse than last week, people leaving at Half
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant