Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Kolpack and Izzo Podcast: Why are fans staying away from the Dome and ETSU game previ

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo Podcast: Why are fans staying away from the Dome and ETSU game p

Biggest thing I saw on Facebook is the cost of tickets and season tickets. The bandwagon fans drove up the cost of tickets to where the longtime fan got priced out and no longer can afford tickets or even season tickets. The bandwagon fans are the ones who are bored, we need to lower tickets prices so the average fan can afford them again!

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo Podcast: Why are fans staying away from the Dome and ETSU game p

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    I have a dream that doesn't require capital expenditure.

One day, I'd like to be able to leave in the 3rd or 4th quarter with the Bison up by 35. I could head out to my tailgate, crank up the tv and have a beer while tearing down the rest of the tailgate without being threatened with incarceration. As it stands now, I've been threatened with arrest by simply drinking a water or putting away a table.

Then again I also dream they will fix a flawed reserved tailgate entry process, mail parking passes to me, have some night games and make the majority of entry lanes express lanes.

Thank you NDSU and the FargoDome for making the experience harder over the last 11 years.
    We grill celebration sausage and have a couple drinks after almost every game. Did so today, and never have a problem?? Thought the rule was 1 hour after game in tailgate lot.??
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

We have done this all season. Yes, they descend on those they anticipate an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We grill celebration sausage and have a couple drinks after almost every game. Did so today, and never have a problem?? Thought the rule was 1 hour after game in tailgate lot.??
    It is. But if you happen to walk out early...good grief.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Guess they think it reduces drunk driving, but that type of militaristic response is crazy.
    Sometimes it feels like we've got a bunch of "respect my authoritah" Cartman types running things.
    Dome employees need to realize that they are there, their entire purpose, is to make the gameday experience safe and pleasant. Not to be dicks and rule sticklers. That ultimately their actions reflect on the experience as a whole.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One day, I'd like to be able to leave in the 3rd or 4th quarter with the Bison up by 35. I could head out to my tailgate, crank up the tv and have a beer while tearing down the rest of the tailgate without being threatened with incarceration. As it stands now, I've been threatened with arrest by simply drinking a water or putting away a table.

Then again I also dream they will fix a flawed reserved tailgate entry process, mail parking passes to me, have some night games and make the majority of entry lanes express lanes.

Thank you NDSU and the FargoDome for making the experience harder over the last 11 years.
    Again this comes down to the board and it not being 100% on board with even allowing any form of tailgating., the cops and security are pretty loose considering. The current Tailgate set up is not the vision of everyone, but they have to toe the line.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Dome employees need to realize that they are there, their entire purpose, is to make the gameday experience safe and pleasant. Not to be dicks and rule sticklers. That ultimately their actions reflect on the experience as a whole.
    Last time I went they padded my ten year old down hard looked under his Bison hat and then when I went through the detector beeped. I stopped and told the guy it beeped. He waved me through without checking why it beeped. I'm sure it was my belt buckle but funny still the same. Absolute joke. It's also a little ego check not being a threat to anybody. Nobody cares.

Lardsin must go!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

one million percent this. and our group has also had run-ins and threatened with arrest for similar “threats”

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    one million percent this. and our group has also had run-ins and threatened with arrest for similar “threats”
    I thought that was just Fargo bro. Party patrol scared me for life. I won't even drink in the tailgate lot now. I've got a business to run bro.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I thought that was just Fargo bro. Party patrol scared me for life. I won't even drink in the tailgate lot now. I've got a business to run bro.
    Just one business? I'm no lawyer but thinking you should carve the barn meth deal out into a separate LLC.