Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    what was the cutoff?
    48"

You just missed it.

Default Re: Seating in Frisco

I did not get an email…

Got mine......
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I did not get an email…
    Check your spam folder... that's where mine went.

2 tickets for sale in NDSU alottment. $1000 per, which includes my pure and accurate color commentary.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    I think it's been around 3 years. I moved from San Diego to far north Dallas, then to Mckinney. OU and Arkansas seem to be more local here than UT-Austin even. I suspect that may change if Texas is ever good again but it seems to be the case now.
    Are you a golfer? Brother and I are driving down and if the long range forecast holds we're going to try and get in a round (or two). Curious if you had any thoughts or recommendations on courses around the area.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Are you a golfer? Brother and I are driving down and if the long range forecast holds we're going to try and get in a round (or two). Curious if you had any thoughts or recommendations on courses around the area.
    I live in Frisco and golf regularly. Lots of great course options down here, and many are in great shape right now. Where will you be staying?

Quote Originally Posted by Stary2k11 View Post
    I live in Frisco and golf regularly. Lots of great course options down here, and many are in great shape right now. Where will you be staying?
    Awesome! We're staying at the Candlewood Suites just across the street from Toyota Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    That won't make the ncaa happy. The way these tickets are it really only makes sense to sell them through AXS. AXS and the NCAA have a partnership all the way through every resale. The NCAA wants people to resell these tickets at a premium and to get their cut off the fees.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Well, whether it's intentional or unintentional they're pissing off the NCAA then because this will be around 4500 tickets I think that can't be posted to AXS for resale until 1/4 at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well, whether it's intentional or unintentional they're pissing off the NCAA then because this will be around 4500 tickets I think that can't be posted to AXS for resale until 1/4 at the earliest.
    Has there been problems in the past with tickets from the NDSU allotment getting scalped to the other team? If not (and I don't think it has been but I haven't ever followed it that closely) then I'm not sure why we aren't distributing tickets until 1/4. Or is there another reason for the delay maybe? Doesn't make any difference to me as I have no chance to get tickets from the school and already have my tickets but am curious.