Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Seating in Frisco

Default Re: Seating in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    People apparently love piece of mind lol

I don't even know, what are tickets going for right now?

Edit: Holy crap I just checked, $1,000? JFC, save $2,500 just tailgate and watch in a bar lol. Man they're going to be sad when they walk by the guy selling tix for $20 walking into the game
    I bought 4 tickets in the east corner in August for $374 all in and sold them all for 2 grand.

My whole trip is paid for and I'm still going to be in the building for the game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    People apparently love piece of mind lol

I don't even know, what are tickets going for right now?

Edit: Holy crap I just checked, $1,000? JFC, save $2,500 just tailgate and watch in a bar lol. Man they're going to be sad when they walk by the guy selling tix for $20 walking into the game
    Yep, resales price are redonkulous right now.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yep, resales price are redonkulous right now.
    That's not a word bro.

Correct term is selling prices.

Or prices of new sales term.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That's not a word bro.

Correct term is selling prices.

Or prices of new sales term.
    But the correct term for those buyers are suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    But the correct term for those buyers are suckers.
    Yeah, I'm kind of mad I still feel like I underpriced mine.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered. Enjoy the free trip!
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

I bought 4 tickets in the east corner in August for $374 all in and sold them all for 2 grand.

My whole trip is paid for and I'm still going to be in the building for the game.
    If you don’t go in, find the frisco guys. They tailgate and watch the game from the lot on a nice tv
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat89 View Post
    Hey Bison fans,

Bobcat fan here with a question on seating. How strict are they in Frisco regarding seating assignments? I have two seats in section 117 and one seat in section 100 with other Cat fans. Is it possible to squeeze the one seat in near the other two or do they check that closely? Also, I'm still looking for one more seat for my wife (a Moorhead girl, of all things;-). I've read on here that normally there are seats to be had once your down there but I know the demand over here has been ridiculous. We're going to get her a flight and hope we can pick a ticket up down there. Do you think that will be a problem this year? Thanks for your input!
    You can do that with standing room only. Other wise it's all individual assigned seating with no bench seating.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

First JMU chipper I threw two extra tickets onto Flashseats for $250 each when almost everything was selling for around $200-225. They sold in less then 5 minutes and I kicked myself for weeks wishing I would have started higher. I think those tickets were around $75-80 after fees that years so still made a decent chunk to help pay for my trip.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    First JMU chipper I threw two extra tickets onto Flashseats for $250 each when almost everything was selling for around $200-225. They sold in less then 5 minutes and I kicked myself for weeks wishing I would have started higher. I think those tickets were around $75-80 after fees that years so still made a decent chunk to help pay for my trip.
    I'll probably pick up SRO just to have something in hand but I might try to get a seat when I'm there.

Either way I'm way ahead on the deal.

First two sold for $400 each right after the MSU game ended. I saw an opportunity yesterday to put them up for $600 each and said "if they sell, they sell"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯