Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Seating in Frisco

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Seating in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    And the three pack seats were really good seats too.

I've never heard of anyone other that locals and scalpers buying championship tickets in 3-year packs . . . except for Bison fans!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    I've never heard of anyone other that locals and scalpers buying championship tickets in 3-year packs . . . except for Bison fans!
    The 3 year pack was awesome.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For which natty was the 3 year pack first offered?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 16>1 View Post
    For which natty was the 3 year pack first offered?
    I believe Towson. With 3 year pack conveniently ending with Jax State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bison fans,

Bobcat fan here with a question on seating. How strict are they in Frisco regarding seating assignments? I have two seats in section 117 and one seat in section 100 with other Cat fans. Is it possible to squeeze the one seat in near the other two or do they check that closely? Also, I'm still looking for one more seat for my wife (a Moorhead girl, of all things;-). I've read on here that normally there are seats to be had once your down there but I know the demand over here has been ridiculous. We're going to get her a flight and hope we can pick a ticket up down there. Do you think that will be a problem this year? Thanks for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat89 View Post
    Hey Bison fans,

Bobcat fan here with a question on seating. How strict are they in Frisco regarding seating assignments? I have two seats in section 117 and one seat in section 100 with other Cat fans. Is it possible to squeeze the one seat in near the other two or do they check that closely? Also, I'm still looking for one more seat for my wife (a Moorhead girl, of all things;-). I've read on here that normally there are seats to be had once your down there but I know the demand over here has been ridiculous. We're going to get her a flight and hope we can pick a ticket up down there. Do you think that will be a problem this year? Thanks for your input!
    I would expect there may be an issue trying to squeeze in a section without a ticket. I would say you'd be fine going down without a ticket...there are always a fair number being sold outside the stadium...and online prices will go down close to gameday.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat89 View Post
    Hey Bison fans,

We've done what you're asking before. I'd just ask to be courteous and not take up more standing room in your row than the original two seats . But that being said, what we've done is squeeze 5 people in 4 seats or 9 people in 8, so 3 in 2 is going to be hard. Definitely helps if you're in a section that stands all game...

Montana State seems like they'll fill up the stadium potentially to the level that JMU had been doing. For what it's worth, I've never bought tickets, ever, before the week of the game. Probably not even before Friday, except for EWU when they only brought like 4k.

During championships that will have a little bit higher demand like this one, ticket prices will probably peak on Thursday before the game, but definitely keep an eye out from now until then though as some fans will sell off their tickets as conflicts come up (especially with COVID, there are definitely chances where someone gets sick and can't travel) and they probably won't gouge you too bad. The wildcard will be how many fans Montana State brings, I think. NDSU fans already all have their tickets, so at this point you're competing with your own fans for tix. If Montana State demand is off the chart, throw everything out the window, and you might be paying hundreds on gameday (which honestly I think would still be better than buying now, unless peace of mind is worth $200 to you).

Prices really come down the day of the game, if you have balls of steel in the past I've checked and you can get tickets for less than face within an hour of the game. There are even scalpers with hard copy tickets standing outside trying to offload, but I don't know if those are legit or not.

Hope it helps, welcome to Frisco and enjoy the championship! Find some Bison fans, we're much friendlier IRL.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I believe Towson. With 3 year pack conveniently ending with Jax State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what I was thinking. That would've been Brock's senior year, capping off the 3peat. I wonder how many people would honestly say they bought that 3 pack thinking the Bison would go back to Frisco all 3 years with that package. Or were most people thinking that it was such a good deal that it just made sense to buy it as it guaranteed them entrance to Towson and they could just sell the other years later. Hindsight is always 20/20, we had no idea how Carson was going to do the following year, but we had a wicked good defense coming back with Emmanuel Dudz and Heagle.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I YOLO'd all my tickets away. I'll find tickets when I need them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I YOLO'd all my tickets away. I'll find tickets when I need them.
    People apparently love piece of mind lol

I don't even know, what are tickets going for right now?

Edit: Holy crap I just checked, $1,000? JFC, save $2,500 just tailgate and watch in a bar lol. Man they're going to be sad when they walk by the guy selling tix for $20 walking into the game
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*