Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Seating in Frisco

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Seating in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat89 View Post
    Hey Bison fans,

Bobcat fan here with a question on seating. How strict are they in Frisco regarding seating assignments? I have two seats in section 117 and one seat in section 100 with other Cat fans. Is it possible to squeeze the one seat in near the other two or do they check that closely? Also, I'm still looking for one more seat for my wife (a Moorhead girl, of all things;-). I've read on here that normally there are seats to be had once your down there but I know the demand over here has been ridiculous. We're going to get her a flight and hope we can pick a ticket up down there. Do you think that will be a problem this year? Thanks for your input!

It depends. Are you a bunch of fatso's? Or skinny as rails?

Seriously, don't do anything that you wouldn't want the people on either side of you to do.

Our rule is that if there aren't empty seats so that our "neighbors" aren't displaced in our better section, but we still want to sit together, then we move to a lesser area or split up.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat89 View Post
    Hey Bison fans,

Bobcat fan here with a question on seating. How strict are they in Frisco regarding seating assignments? I have two seats in section 117 and one seat in section 100 with other Cat fans. Is it possible to squeeze the one seat in near the other two or do they check that closely? Also, I'm still looking for one more seat for my wife (a Moorhead girl, of all things;-). I've read on here that normally there are seats to be had once your down there but I know the demand over here has been ridiculous. We're going to get her a flight and hope we can pick a ticket up down there. Do you think that will be a problem this year? Thanks for your input!
    No you can’t squeeze more people in…. It’s all individual folding seats, it’s not bleacher bench seats. That’s a good way to get your ass kicked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'll probably pick up SRO just to have something in hand but I might try to get a seat when I'm there.

Either way I'm way ahead on the deal.

First two sold for $400 each right after the MSU game ended. I saw an opportunity yesterday to put them up for $600 each and said "if they sell, they sell"
    You know what date they release the SROs? That’s the route I usually end up going too, but haven’t gone in a few years…

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    You know what date they release the SROs? That’s the route I usually end up going too, but haven’t gone in a few years…
    I've read Jan 3.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I've read Jan 3.
    I’ve heard others saying that date as well, but cannot find any articles on the topic, or where they will actually be made available initially…is it through the NCAA website or through AXS?

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    I’ve heard others saying that date as well, but cannot find any articles on the topic, or where they will actually be made available initially…is it through the NCAA website or through AXS?
    It would be through the NCAA, just like the regular tickets. AXS just handles them, like FlashSeats used to.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    THIS. I was just going to respond saying to try to sit on the East side. Anywhere you sit will be Bison fans and the East side gets the sun!
    Idk if the weather will hold but it's been in the low 80s the last few days.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yeah they definitely go off of tickets sold for those. To be fair, it was 35 and raining that day. Was watching on TV.

From someone that has lived in Frisco/Plano for 4 years now, the FBS teams have about the same turnout as any FCS team that we play in Frisco, besides JMU. NDSU would absolutely still travel to Frisco.
    As a fellow dfw resident I can't say I've ever noticed an fbs fan base here for a game unless they are local like Arkansas or UT. The further away schools don't travel for shit or have no fanbase.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I seen to remember expensive early tickets in the $200-$300 range but never $475-$800. That's insane. I could be wrong but I doubt the demand is why higher than any previous year. I also saw MSI people being told their allotment is only 2k. I wonder if MSU is keeping 2500 back for some reason. That could be very interesting if they are.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Those tickets were also $30. At a 10x markup they are $300. Today's tickets were $125 for sideline after fees so $475 is not even a 4x markup.

Which side is the Bison side this year? (Sure that’s already been asked, but what the heck.)

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.