Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Seating in Frisco

Default Seating in Frisco

Long time fan that hasn't been able to make Frisco yet. Hoping to go this year when we qualify. Can someone please give me a heads up on what side of the stadium is generally the "Bison side" so I can sit amongst friends.

Thanks

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Seating in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by labcrazy View Post
    Long time fan that hasn't been able to make Frisco yet. Hoping to go this year when we qualify. Can someone please give me a heads up on what side of the stadium is generally the "Bison side" so I can sit amongst friends.

Thanks
    The whole stadium is the Bison side.

(real answer is 'home team' is decided by coinflip after semifinals...I believe)

Bison tailgating is in the west lots in Frisco, no matter which side is our home side inside the stadium.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    The whole stadium is the Bison side.

(real answer is 'home team' is decided by coinflip after semifinals...I believe)
    I think they changed that a few years back and now the higher seed is the home team which I think just means they get first pick of what jerseys they want to wear and they get the west sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by labcrazy View Post

Thanks
    *gestures broadly*
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think they changed that a few years back and now the higher seed is the home team which I think just means they get first pick of what jerseys they want to wear and they get the west sideline.
    Didn't know that!

Regardless, it won't be determined until after the semifinals.

gavin2126 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Does the home team get to choose the sideline too? I seem to remember in the 2018 game vs EWU & the 2019 game vs JMU we were on different sidelines and we were the higher seed both times.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In general don’t you want to be on the “sunny side” if the sun should happen to be out? Side without the press box

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    In general don’t you want to be on the “sunny side” if the sun should happen to be out? Side without the press box
    THIS. I was just going to respond saying to try to sit on the East side. Anywhere you sit will be Bison fans and the East side gets the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    THIS. I was just going to respond saying to try to sit on the East side. Anywhere you sit will be Bison fans and the East side gets the sun!
    I was happy we were on the west side for the Jacksonville State game. That NW wind was brutal.

533 In a row