Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: GDT at Montana State

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT at Montana State

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    time to start over, i have been a proponent of hc dr for a while. This season has changed my mind. His teams have had bad spurts in the past and just chalked it up to a young hc still finding his way.

This has to stop, he has a super experienced team but it appears he has lost the team. No excitement with this team in pregame intro's. Players lack energy on the court and it just looks like everyone's give a damn is busted. Hc dr is one of the worst offensive minded coaches in d1 basketball. Combine that with the inability to motivate and develop his players and we get what we have seen this year...a complete shitshow! Any opposing coach that has a slightest clue how to gameplan and this team is done.

Just rename this section of bisonville the "men's intramural basketball" section because that is what they are with a junior high level basketball coach.
    preach!!!!!!!!!!!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    You guys really like to freak out about 1 game. Good god!
    LOL

"1 game"

Give me a break.

I didn't even realize we had a game. I quit paying attention. All this hype about a team that is the most talented ever and has a chance to win a few games at the big dance. I would be happy winning 1 game in the Summit League Tournament.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I would be happy winning 1 game in the Summit League.
    Fixed your post

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I didn't even realize we had a game. I quit paying attention. All this hype about a team that is the most talented ever and has a chance to win a few games at the big dance. I would be happy winning 1 game in the Summit League Tournament.
    Yeah I expected GROWTH with senior leadership mixed in with younger talent---thought Dave mighttttttttt let older team some more leash....BOY WAS I WRONG!!!

Guys that are at games....does he EVER give positive praise...when I watch on tv looks like bitching at guys a lot

I will only be happy if that one game is the championship. It's one thing to lose games that you should win... it's another to have your ass handed to you in those games.

I'm not enough of a basketball person to have a clue what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I will only be happy if that one game is the championship. It's one thing to lose games that you should win... it's another to have your ass handed to you in those games.

I'm not enough of a basketball person to have a clue what the problem is.
    You don't have to be a basketball person to know that there exists the position of basketball head coach. If the problem is poor offensive schemes, that's on the coach. If the problem is players not performing to their potential, that's on the coach. If the problem is that the players we've chosen to recruit are performing at exactly their potential, that's on the coach. There's no way around it. This is Richman's team.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.