Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FBS talk

Default Re: FBS talk

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Guys- The FCS forever crowd is requesting you not challenge their pre conceived ideas about the future of the program.

Out to the cornfield with you undesirables.

They are allowed to spew their opinions, unfettered, but you are not allowed to spew YOUR opinions.

Its very strange, I have no problem ignoring comments and threads that dont interest me!
    Apparently not because you've been posting in everyone about FBS.

I'm definitely a pro FBS guy but it doesn't need to be brought up in every damn thread. If you want to actually make it happen start bugging Matt Larson by phone, email and in person.

They are allowed to spew their opinions, unfettered, but you are not allowed to spew YOUR opinions.
    Bullshit, Mankato!! You've been spewing more than a circle-jerk at a San Francisco bathhouse!!
    Damn, I'm Good!

NDSUBowler is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Guys- The FCS forever crowd is requesting you not challenge their pre conceived ideas about the future of the program.

Out to the cornfield with you undesirables.
    ~~StRaWmAn~~

Its very strange, I have no problem ignoring comments and threads that dont interest me!
    I tell ya what, if this made up group of people you refer to as 'FCS4EVER' went into every thread and tried to make it about staying FCS over FBS and why FCS was the premier league to be in, there would be a rallying cry from myself and others (which you continue to StRaWmAn into claiming we are FCS4EVER) to pipe the fuck down because it's annoying as hell. But really it's just seemingly you bringing the same shit into every thread and diverting it into more FBS/FCS talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    Bullshit, Mankato!! You've been spewing more than a circle-jerk at a San Francisco bathhouse!!
    I can't un-see that image. Thanks a lot.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I can't un-see that image. Thanks a lot.
    A good post has that quality
    Damn, I'm Good!

I'm locking this as talking about talking about FBS is no treat.

All your "FBS talk*" needs can be handled here: A new and better FBS thread (bisonville.com)

* As well as all my/our "Talk about the FBS spam" needs.