Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FBS talk

Default Re: FBS talk

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    It is hard to ignore it when it's showing up in nearly every thread. On the other hand, it is y easy to ignore the FBS thread. Which I will most certainly do until a) it's the offseason and/or b) there's something substantive to talk about.
    I think you should restrict a certain user to that thread only.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    The problem with putting everything in the FBS thread and nowhere else is it becomes easier for Matt Larsen and the FCS Forever crowd to ignore it. We need to hold people's feet to the fire and get something done.
    2:30 kickoff isn't good enough?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I ignored one guy and the site got much much better. And it's not lakes!!!!!!!!!!
    Is it El Chapo?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

No. And it's not even b 4 life either!!!!!

Lardsin must go!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    The problem with putting everything in the FBS thread and nowhere else is it becomes easier for Matt Larsen and the FCS Forever crowd to ignore it. We need to hold people's feet to the fire and get something done.
    First - It's profound that you think that BV will have any influence at all on the decisions related to an FBS move.

Second - You guys label ANYONE that doesn't believe perfectly in your theories to be the "FCS Forever Crowd". There are plenty of people like me that are definitely very supportive of moving to FBS but still can't stand every mother fucking thread on this forum devolving into some debate on FBS. It gets old and some people would like to discuss things like the playoffs, the team, the game of football in general, etc. without things constantly getting drowned out. As Tony pointed out, it is so pervasive on the forum now that its everywhere and impossible to ignore or even navigate around. It is ruining BV just as much as political talk has.

Third - Just oof.
    Insert something clever here...

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    First - It's profound that you think that BV will have any influence at all on the decisions related to an FBS move.

Second - You guys label ANYONE that doesn't believe perfectly in your theories to be the "FCS Forever Crowd". There are plenty of people like me that are definitely very supportive of moving to FBS but still can't stand every mother fucking thread on this forum devolving into some debate on FBS. It gets old and some people would like to discuss things like the playoffs, the team, the game of football in general, etc. without things constantly getting drowned out. As Tony pointed out, it is so pervasive on the forum now that its everywhere and impossible to ignore or even navigate around. It is ruining BV just as much as political talk has.

Third - Just oof.
    Very well said.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Third - Just oof.
    lol..truth

Third - Just oof.

It is playoff time, the FBS stuff needs to go on the backburner. Really there isn't even anything to discuss and I say this being more pro-FBS than almost anyone.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Guys- The FCS forever crowd is requesting you not challenge their pre conceived ideas about the future of the program.

Out to the cornfield with you undesirables.

They are allowed to spew their opinions, unfettered, but you are not allowed to spew YOUR opinions.

Its very strange, I have no problem ignoring comments and threads that dont interest me!
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS