Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quarterfinals

Default Re: Quarterfinals

ESPN knows what they are doing when presenting a product. Remember when everyone thought Gameday should have been in the tailgate lot instead of downtown? Yeah. I agree, game is the least intriguing way of the 3; but the NDSU brand is strong. Get Carson, Easton, or Trey on during the broadcast!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    I think the bunnies and the dukes are due for their clunker...the question is whether they will clunk enough to lose. I think if you take the points and the under on all of those games you put money in the bank.
    Yeah, I'd hammer the under on the JMU/Montana game. Both of those teams have very good defenses and both of their offenses are awful in the redzone. I'd be very surprised to see 50 total points scored in that game. I have a feeling it's gonna be a slugfest where the players better bring their big boy pads... should bode well for the team the winner plays next.

-23 >>???????????? argh. thats a lot
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    How did we get one of the two ESPN games? I understand Bison, FargoDome, National Titles, environment, ect., but you could argue we have the worst game of the four as far as good game quality. They got the Friday night game right with JMU and Montana, but I thought they would have picked Sam Houston and Montana St. for the other ESPN game. Then again, what the hell do I know. I guess thanks ESPN for more free publicity.
    Because we have what appears to be an FBS stadium and vibe compared to Sammy's with a fricking track around it. It's not about the game to them it's about the show!