Default Quarterfinals

Quarterfinal Lines via 5Dimes

ETSU at NDSU -23 Total 49.5

SDSU -7.5 at Villanova Total 51

Montana at JMU -6 Total 47.5

Montana St at SHSU -6.5 Total 49.5

https://madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php

Default Re: Quarterfinals

Go Villanova, Montana and Montana State! I think Montana State has the best chance if they can play ball control offense and solid defense. If it's a scoring contest, they don't stand a chance. Maybe Montana can pull an upset with a couple JMU turnovers. Should be some fun games to watch.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Both of those -6 lines are ripe for upsets.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Quarterfinal Lines via 5Dimes

ETSU at NDSU -23 Total 49.5

SDSU -7.5 at Villanova Total 51

Montana at JMU -6 Total 47.5

Montana St at SHSU -6.5 Total 49.5

https://madduxsports.com/college-football-lines.php
    I don’t think Villanova is that great, but it’s almost like the bunnies want to lose. Really, do you need a trick play to get 1 yard?
    I’m not sure I would count Montana out either
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow! Only safe bet seems to be The Bison. It feels risky going with any other matchup.

I can't argue with any of that...

Really don't know if Montana is for real yet - and since I'm rooting for them, they are probably doomed.

How did we get one of the two ESPN games? I understand Bison, FargoDome, National Titles, environment, ect., but you could argue we have the worst game of the four as far as good game quality. They got the Friday night game right with JMU and Montana, but I thought they would have picked Sam Houston and Montana St. for the other ESPN game. Then again, what the hell do I know. I guess thanks ESPN for more free publicity.
    2021 Bisonville Masters Pool Champion

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I don’t think Villanova is that great, but it’s almost like the bunnies want to lose. Really, do you need a trick play to get 1 yard?
    I’m not sure I would count Montana out either
    Yeah, I think the bunnies are due for their playoff clunker. 2nd straight week on the road... seems like they're starting to get really dinged up (maybe from playing 24 games in 10 months), Nova's run defense is pretty good, and I don't think Oladokun is playing very well right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NDGooch View Post
    How did we get one of the two ESPN games? I understand Bison, FargoDome, National Titles, environment, ect., but you could argue we have the worst game of the four as far as good game quality. They got the Friday night game right with JMU and Montana, but I thought they would have picked Sam Houston and Montana St. for the other ESPN game. Then again, what the hell do I know. I guess thanks ESPN for more free publicity.
    ESPN doesn't need to rent a platform for an end zone camera above field level and there is no chance for bad weather inside the Fargodome. Plus, they can talk about all of the Bison in the pros during the game.
    It's OK to not be OK.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, I think the bunnies are due for their playoff clunker. 2nd straight week on the road... seems like they're starting to get really dinged up (maybe from playing 24 games in 10 months), Nova's run defense is pretty good, and I don't think Oladokun is playing very well right now.
    I think the bunnies and the dukes are due for their clunker...the question is whether they will clunk enough to lose. I think if you take the points and the under on all of those games you put money in the bank.