Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Playoffs, Quarterfinals: ETSU Preview

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Playoffs, Quarterfinals: ETSU Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    They did have a record crowd of 10,000 for one game this year which is probably above average for FCS teams. https://www.etsubucs.com/football/ne...-record-crowd/

I'm not sure how many fans from that part of the country are excited to visit North Dakota in December.
    Serious question: Do you think fans from universities that the Bison have not played before make the trip with the added bonus of being in the Dome for the playoff atmosphere? Is the Dome a draw for first-timers?

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Serious question: Do you think fans from universities that the Bison have not played before make the trip with the added bonus of being in the Dome for the playoff atmosphere? Is the Dome a draw for first-timers?
    If they're big fans, yes. I'm excited to see any stadium in FCS that we'd be traveling to.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, I don't agree with that... you just can't run flat out on a bad hamstring because the muscle is damaged.
    Agreed... seemed to be a very odd comment to make with a hamstring injury. Of course Entz being as clear as mud when it comes to injuries doesn't help matters but it probably doesn't matter in the end anyway. Either he's healthy enough to play or he isn't... like was mentioned in another thread I'd expect them to hold out Watson if he's at any significant risk of reinjury by playing since they'll probably need him a lot more next week than they will this week.

I'm sorry but there is now way directional tennessee university comes here and wins, if so props to them but that would mean we played the recruits on a visit and not anyone else on the roster.

Their D line weighs what our Back up QB weighs...
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I'm sorry but there is now way directional tennessee university comes here and wins, if so props to them but that would mean we played the recruits on a visit and not anyone else on the roster.

To be fair our backup QB is a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post

Olajuwon Pinkelton is such a fun name to say though
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I love seeing new teams in the playoffs. I love blowouts (that favor the Bison). So if the Bison blow out a new team in the playoffs I'll be happy as a puppy with two peckers.

New Team in the Dome, especially in the playoffs.... I be like:

Agree. Rest up Watson this game. Don't need him reinjuring it and missing semis even if questionable.

Their rbs are dudes, but ndsu will handle em.

Flip side, pound them into submission just like last week.

Question. Where is Dom Gonella at on his rehab?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Mike Golic Jr too!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bison22 View Post
    Agree. Rest up Watson this game. Don't need him reinjuring it and missing semis even if questionable.

Their rbs are dudes, but ndsu will handle em.

Flip side, pound them into submission just like last week.

Question. Where is Dom Gonella at on his rehab?
    Let Dom Heal...feed Williams..he's a stud
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant