Thread: 12-4 game vs Bradley

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 12-4 game vs Bradley

Bison Women's team was down by 15 in the 1st half but recovered to win by 11- 83 to 72.
    Fun game to watch.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 12-4 game vs Bradley

Watched much of this, best win of the year so far for the women!

Down 15 in 2nd qtr and kept fighting. Great win. Ladies played well and solid all around game. Congrats Coach Jory , staff and players.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

it started out like the other games with a lot of missed shots and then the shots started going in. They outscored Bradley by 26 points after mid 2nd quarter. They are going to have to shot about the same to stay with Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    it started out like the other games with a lot of missed shots and then the shots started going in. They outscored Bradley by 26 points after mid 2nd quarter. They are going to have to shot about the same to stay with Arizona.
    On paper they should lose by more to AZ than the MBB team did, but I doubt that will happen.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    On paper they should lose by more to AZ than the MBB team did, but I doubt that will happen.
    WBB & MBB coaches need to be switched around. Now that would be a ballsy AD move.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    WBB & MBB coaches need to be switched around. Now that would be a ballsy AD move.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Ha! I was gonna add to my post that Collins should be next MBB coach if and when Richman goes away.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    The best shot was when after Dietz made a great save and passed it to Heaven. Heaven as usual dribbling and looks to the bench. All of a sudden Collins hollers SHOOT!! With 1 second on the shot clock she swished the 3 pointer.
    WDAY used that shot as one of the game clips.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    The best shot was when after Dietz made a great save and passed it to Heaven. Heaven as usual dribbling and looks to the bench. All of a sudden Collins hollers SHOOT!! With 1 second on the shot clock she swished the 3 pointer.
    WDAY used that shot as one of the game clips.
    she should be men's point guard
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?