Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Had to ask. I love looking at the hat cams. If you watched it constantly you would find out how little the officials watch the ball. For example, there are several plays each game i have no idea if a pass was complete or incomplete. Sometimes I don't know if a pass was thrown. I'm focused on my keys and just know a play has ended. I have to ask the result of the play. I also never know if a FG or try was successful because it's behind me. I can usually tell by the reaction of the players but sometimes I have to ask one if the wings.

Peripheral is important for me when avoiding crossing routes or being aware a pass has been thrown when I'm focused on the blockers. It also helps me pick up a blitzer if I'm watching another block. Most fouls in the middle happen against these defenders. The lineman or back picks them up late and grabs or illegally cuts.

When we watch video though and wonder where an official is looking we use the bill of his cap because his main focus is usually where the bill is pointed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Kev wears his cap backwards, like all the other cool kids.

Also, flags should have a safety switch like guns do.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Kev wears his cap backwards, like all the other cool kids.

Also, flags should have a safety switch like guns do.
    [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Contrary to popular belief every official would agree with you. The fewer flags the better the game.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Contrary to popular belief every official would agree with you. The fewer flags the better the game.

Guy disagrees who flagged Watson for doing a danced I've seen at least twice since without getting flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Guy disagrees who flagged Watson for doing a danced I've seen at least twice since without getting flagged.
    How about act like you've been there before and not put your TEAM in a bad spot? Is that too much to ask?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How about act like you've been there before and not put your TEAM in a bad spot? Is that too much to ask?
    Since then, have you had anything to complain about with Watson in this regard?

I was shocked that he drew a penalty for that.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

It was ridiculous. I've seen same thing multiple times since then. Zero flags.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He was just pissy because he assumed CW would TicTac that for a billion and he would get no royalties. Heard they came to a deal post game. Could be just an ugly rumor…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    He was just pissy because he assumed CW would TicTac that for a billion and he would get no royalties. Heard they came to a deal post game. Could be just an ugly rumor…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watson had better tic tac form than other subsequent tuddy dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post

He is one of our best players and should act the part. Ya know, be a Bison. That all.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    He is one of our best players and should act the part. Ya know, be a Bison. That all.

My point is that he hasn't done it since so why are you still bringing it up? Besides, it never should have been a penalty.