Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SIU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Only disagreement I have is Weber was talking a lot today. Waving goodbye to the opposing crowd section. A bit too close to taunting for me. He may get penalized in the future.
    Yep. Saw that too many times.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Only disagreement I have is Weber was talking a lot today. Waving goodbye to the opposing crowd section. A bit too close to taunting for me. He may get penalized in the future.
    Missed that today but doesn't surprise me coming from Weber, he's usually the worst one and looks like an absolute idiot

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Probably retaliation for SIU's taunting earlier in the game specifically by the QB.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Thread brought to you by Bro Seed. Need seed bro? Bro Seed.

1) Miller time. Dude has it all. Don’t hold that int against him he was freestyling the game was in hand.
    2) Too much qb power. Still. If a team figures out how to shut that down again we’re going to have a bad time bros.
    3) Williams should remain the feature back. Anyone know how many years of eligibility he has left?
    4) I liked getting Quincy involved even though the play call is obvious. Can’t wait until he fakes the run and hits Watson for 6.
    5) This is a championship level defense. Amazing all around but extra special against the run.
    6) Hope the dorf is ok.
    7) Lets get healthy and go restore the rightful order of the FCS universe.
    Where can I find your Political Board Post Game Thoughts & Discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Where can I find your Political Board Post Game Thoughts & Discussion?
    The solution to that problem is also in the works.

Also sponsored by bro seed.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The solution to that problem is also in the works.

Also sponsored by bro seed.
    Is that your pick up line with the ladies? “Hey, want some bro seed?”

Problem with the qb runs is we’re calling them whether they’re working or not.

And in incredibly predictable fashion.
    Sure as hell seem to be working since Miller took over. And for multiple reasons. When QP was the starter, he ran it between 10-20 times a game. Sure, once in a while he would get a big run, but most times he could only get 50 yards a game. Miller seems to only run about 4-5 designed QB runs and might do 3 others when he is forced out of pocket. The designed QB runs are way more effective by both QP(in a limited role) and Miller because of the passing game. Most teams rely on a good rushing offense to open up the passing game, lately for us, it is the passing game(or threat of one) that is opening up the rushing game.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    So the Missouri St game wasn't enough?
    No it wasn't.

What was up with the SIU #3 receiver. Drew that penalty when he went bitching to that ref. That guy had to be off his rocker.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    What was up with the SIU #3 receiver. Drew that penalty when he went bitching to that ref. That guy had to be off his rocker.
    That wasn't even close to PI. The defender's head and hips were both turned to attack the ball.